Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got to do something nearly orgazmic today. This rifle pictured is worth more than most any A body. The scope alone is nearly 10,000 dollars. And I got to hold it and watch it hit targets from 2500+ meters away...

IMG_5081.JPG

I got to do something nearly orgazmic today. This rifle pictured is worth more than most any A body. The scope alone is nearly 10,000 dollars. And I got to hold it and watch it hit targets from 2500+ meters away...

View attachment 1715197835
And i thought shooting a 308 565 yards was far...

View attachment 1715197835

Holy smokes :eek: That's better than a mile and a half :eek: How fast are they launching that projectile? Trace Adkins show at the fair was very enjoyable, scenery wasn't bad either. I bet the security folks were having kittens. I have never seen that place that crowded.

Did not realize they was so much money,if i threw in the column with wheel and all....gets me thinkin...
That is probably on the high side but I know the seller and he is selling to fund his sons car. So it's not that big of deal for me. I also want to see him get his sons car done and now I am going to get my duster put together

Checking in. Spent most of the day walking and buying yesterday. Have seen all the coffee group guys here. Need to spend some
More time with them today. To little time, too much to see.

Holy smokes :eek: That's better than a mile and a half :eek: How fast are they launching that projectile? Trace Adkins show at the fair was very enjoyable, scenery wasn't bad either. I bet the security folks were having kittens. I have never seen that place that crowded.

Takes about 4-6 seconds for the bullet to travel that far.

Checking in. Spent most of the day walking and buying yesterday. Have seen all the coffee group guys here. Need to spend some
More time with them today. To little time, too much to see.
Not yet. Lol

I suprised the guys at the show yesterday. Great to meet you all. Looks like a couple more to meet today.

Morning.
You guys at carlisle having fun, keep it clean!

Today-exhaust manifolds on f-150. Im so glad i have a/c...its heading for 90 today.

-
Back