Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So then you can tell us all here.... :D

(we are not polite company, just the guys....) :rolleyes:

One of us yelled (I may or may not have been standing through the sunroof too), “Would you like an extra large order of Mc****, with a pair of Mc****s”. “Special Sauce, no extra charge!”

It’s sad when you’re “hypothetically” the bad influence on former military! It’s supposed to be the other way around.

Thanks! I like to think folks want to see all the images along the way over the course of the year...and maybe even look forward to flipping the page each month to see the next one. :)
People definitely look through it. See how the bottom is in my tool box handle. They don't bother to tuck it back behind. Have found it out numerous times.
0e54097a-e526-4966-8bcc-021b1887dad2-jpeg.jpg

Wife’s work christmas dinner. I was driver so no drinks for me. Had coffee. Oops.
May be around dor a bit.
Not claiming first, have to actually wake up to qualify....

Hey Hoppy have you got your hands on any good parts lately?
LOL yes a friend dropped some good stuff off yesterday will get a pic. SUPER SCORE! I gave him a ton of ford nos ignition stuff in trade a while ago sight unseen.

Morning MOPAR People....another cold chitty day here.

Hey Hoppy six months from today Chris and I will be paying you are beer credits....be ready :rolleyes:

Hey Craig......Supposed to be around 60 here today. Might see about setting up the aluminum seat brackets I got for the A100 seats. Easier to do outdoors....

-
Back