Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Washed the car before dinner last night, driver door frozen. Right rear opens but wouldnt latch.
Right front opened.
Got rear one closed and crawled in through passenger side.
Her home 45 minutes later,both front doors frozen. A couple scoulder checks and it finally opens. Wife was laughing at the whole episode....

I was going to wear it at Carlisle:rofl: VOTE FOR HOPPY!!!!! Remind me next time I send you something I will throw it in.
That's my plan for car shows I take the Barracuda to. I'll send you a pay pal for shipping and a six pack at Carlisle. How's that??
@MOPARMITCH said not to wait it will get lost in the shop.

Oh Chris the parts money bit I mentioned. What you think you need just double that. I'm glad I did because as you know its a cash business.
Not sure but I might of had close to what Mitch and Hoppy had.
Of course you have to remember I'm just a poor man, with a needy wife, just getting by in the world.
Hahaha good news for me is, I'm actually set with a majority of the high dollar parts I need. Only thing I've gotta source yet is a t56 and then it's just little **** from there

That's my plan for car shows I take the Barracuda to. I'll send you a pay pal for shipping and a six pack at Carlisle. How's that??
@MOPARMITCH said not to wait it will get lost in the shop.
LOL I drink cheap beer and neve saw it in a six pack!
genesee-light.jpg

Must be some kinda gremlin in my phone, changing letters as i type. So annoying.
Have to re-read every post.

Good morning. For grease and grime on engine parts I use Mineral Spirits and a toothbrush. A small spot at a time wipe dry with a rag

Karl picks it up.
Chris meets Karl and gets it.
Chris brings it to Carlisle.
Hoopy pays some gas/beer money.
Simple!!
Could not even fit it in the shop. I have no idea where the engine/trans will go when I take it out.

That place eats stuff for sure. I have a parts organizer with just prestolite stuff, looked everywhere for it, started a new one!

They are to expensive there at the base. 14 out in town, and thanks got the paypal your good!
Well it is a "college" base with all those O-5's and 6's on per diem. Of course it ain't cheap there.

-
Back