Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is really bad in there now I am afraid to open the garage door crap will fall out!

I have been getting a lot of weird stuff in the lots lately, those freeze plugs are at the top of the list!

Craig out in the am.
:thumbsup: Thanks a little gift for Cheryl. She loves good politics and has ran several successful campaigns.
With her new found love of MOPARS, I thought the button was a perfect fit.

Last edited:
LOL if there were two you could have pasties for the shows!:poke::poke::poke::rofl::rofl::rofl: Don't worry I am sure you would look good with them!

Last edited:
Happy Sunday to everyone. Some shoveling and snowblowing today here.

Hmmm, I chime in and everyone left....I do have that effect on people

She never will. We just need to get through this and be forever done with her sorry ***.

Even my Mother said before she passed that all of us had grown up and become adults, but somehow my younger sister never did...and she was disappointed that she hadn’t.
Dd, I sent you a PM no rush on response and like you I have had to play that role. When done I figured I would think of someone I really didn't like and make them the executor of my will. It is a no fun time and event. Be smart good Sir.

Hmmm, I chime in and everyone left....I do have that effect on people
Nope, you're good. It usually slows down his time of the morning. I have been busy with a couple threads and private conversations. I stop in here and read a few posts so I don't get too far behind. Lol

It's all good. I was just being a pain and procrastination g the snowblowing. Just a couple inches of very wet heavy slush to clean up. Done now so all good. Got roped into another furniture move today. Leaving in a bit. Have a good day...

Ok. Home now. Got a plate of Football Food out here in the shop. NFL pregame shows on , heat is 68 deg.in here. Got a nice Stogie goin..Lovin Life...

Ok. Home now. Got a plate of Football Food out here in the shop. NFL pregame shows on , heat is 68 deg.in here. Got a nice Stogie goin..Lovin Life...
Steelers are on tonight... Maybe check in to see the Crows or Pats get smacked occasionally through the day.

What is the name of the flat terminals that lock into the plastic electrical housings for the connectors on the bulkhead etc???? And where can I buy a batch of the male and female ones and a crimper for them???

I believe they are packard xx terminals, what is the "proper name" for them and where can I get some so I can rewire some of the kid's Barracuda????

What is the name of the flat terminals that lock into the plastic electrical housings for the connectors on the bulkhead etc???? And where can I buy a batch of the male and female ones and a crimper for them???

I believe they are packard xx terminals, what is the "proper name" for them and where can I get some so I can rewire some of the kid's Barracuda????
@halifaxhops

-
Back