Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dart Sport Cuda Scouts... It's even worse than what you imagine! I need a second job! And no wife.. And a bigger shop.. and a few more tools... and a few low-buck helpers. And a redhead.. And a buddy that runs a body shop. and some cocaine. and a hooker... and a cheeseburger..
It seems your Dart Sport is quite the Swinger. Maybe she got the wrong badge at the factory...

Dart Sport Cuda Scouts... It's even worse than what you imagine! I need a second job! And no wife.. And a bigger shop.. and a few more tools... and a few low-buck helpers. And a redhead.. And a buddy that runs a body shop. and some cocaine. and a hooker... and a cheeseburger..
Its scary,hold the hooker and cocaine. Thats me!
Yup,hooker and cocaine are all yours!

It seems your Dart Sport is quite the Swinger. Maybe she got the wrong badge at the factory...
The Sport does get around.. But the Swinger, I actually pulled a dead cat out of her today (insert your own joke). I cut out the doir jamb for Mitch so the door doesn't latch. I guess the latest cold snap and high winds opened the door for poor Mr Cat. He wasn't even stiff yet so he hadn't been there long. Sad to throw out a perfectly good dead cat tho.

Sad to throw out a perfectly good dead cat tho.
waste not, want not.
Lots of good possibilities, just need the appropriate ref. book.
41wmGdQ0GOL.jpg

txpdWim.jpg

Last edited:
An A Body (The Holy Grail) Reference in a movie script I was writing as a joke.

It was titled The @$$hole, and was intended to offend everyone. At the end it takes a brief serious turn and the drunk mentor turns the keys to his Plymouth over to the wimp he’s training.

I stopped working on it at the first draft, because I figured no one would ever film a movie that aims to offend everyone. (They hand out 6 packs at an AA meeting, urinate on the neighbor through her skylight, etc)

958368FE-2AFA-462F-83F1-D593C94FAA91.jpeg

You never know. They do a great job most of the time and then occassionally a complete WTF?
Paycheck typed and 'postmarked' June 22 2018 ( Actually a Pitney Bowes machine stamp)
Arrived in at my door, Philadelphia, Aug 9, 2018
go figure.

Occassionally I've had people tell me letters, and even a package from McMaster, were returned with a 'no such address'.
???
Talking here in Philadelphia where I get mail almost every day.
go figure.
I ordered a Christmas gift for the Mrs last Friday. Expected USPS delivery was 12/5-7th. Got it today. :thumbsup:
But.... I opened the Amazon box to find the inner box has a smashed corner. :BangHead: Might just be a little crushed foam, but I need to open and inspect, probably tomorrow...

Odd thing. I seem to have a knack for finding women who have had 31 sexual partners. Several have referred to me as their 32nd lover. Seems odd that they keep track.

Are you sure that they weren't talking about TIME???? :rolleyes:

Morning.
Warmer this morning than yesterday.
One flat repair this morning.
And a timing chain on a 5.9 magnum.

My new glasses are in. They say the glasses are covered under warranty. I find that hard to believe. I beat the crap out of them.

-
Back