Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That might cool with a 318 transplant.

A 318 can be pretty mean and a car that weighs that little. That would move
Ya...But gettin a 318 there , might be a problem...unless I can find one from an old US truck, laying around....

Cool.
B3AEEF1C-F3C6-4041-B73E-B129FB2E84A3.jpeg

Just got a call from another Barracuda guy. Hes been hoarding parts for years. My lettering is supposed to be VALIANT on the trunk. And no prop rod. But ratcheting lift support. Off to the parts book...
Not sure how many on here have ever married a red head but here is an example. Keep in mind we have 9 grandkids let's just say we know each other! So this morning I get a ten minute rant on why my laundry does not go on the floor in front of the washing machine. It goes in "my" laundry basket. To which I anxiously explain that is pointless because she monopolizes the laundry baskets and they are always in her closet. Another rant then I sheepishly point out the fact that we are in the basement and the laundry room is right here, let's have a looksi shall we. Alas no laundry baskets insight. However my laundry is in fact in a neat tidy pile on floor in front of washer. Note to self never be Captain Obvious and point this out. I emphasize yet again I don't even know which basket I am supposed to use. We run upstairs to her clothes closet and lo and behold there is all three laundry baskets in use. Again in righteous indignation i meekly ask which one is mine? Fatal tactical error! Let's just say the conversation gained multiple adjectives and deteriorated. Me being me I thought to myself I will solve this dilemma in my anal engineering way. I went to town purchased a basket and made it mine. Problem solved. Picture attached. Have a great holiday folks and remember to hydrate!
SLO

IMG_1727.JPG

Not sure how many on here have ever married a red head but here is an example. Keep in mind we have 9 grandkids let's just say we know each other! So this morning I get a ten minute rant on why my laundry does not go on the floor in front of the washing machine. It goes in "my" laundry basket. To which I anxiously explain that is pointless because she monopolizes the laundry baskets and they are always in her closet. Another rant then I sheepishly point out the fact that we are in the basement and the laundry room is right here, let's have a looksi shall we. Alas no laundry baskets insight. However my laundry is in fact in a neat tidy pile on floor in front of washer. Note to self never be Captain Obvious and point this out. I emphasize yet again I don't even know which basket I am supposed to use. We run upstairs to her clothes closet and lo and behold there is all three laundry baskets in use. Again in righteous indignation i meekly ask which one is mine? Fatal tactical error! Let's just say the conversation gained multiple adjectives and deteriorated. Me being me I thought to myself I will solve this dilemma in my anal engineering way. I went to town purchased a basket and made it mine. Problem solved. Picture attached. Have a great holiday folks and remember to hydrate!
SLO

View attachment 1715264829
Boy,are you in trouble...

SLO

Ben Drinkin Knows best about this..... @Ben Drinkin

SLO

Oops, that reminds me I forgot to take dirty basket down and bring clean up before work today...

Oops, that reminds me I forgot to take dirty basket down and bring clean up before work today...
I do the laundry here. She told me the other day she enjoys doing laundry.
I told her she can take that chore over anytime she wants.
She reminded me she still works.
I asked what she thought I did all day....:D

SLO

Bad as it might sound, I think you did the right thing! Women hate solutions. Redheads hate solutions even more!

Now to have lots of sex and think about what transpired today..

And on the topic of redheads, We need pics!

Bad as it might sound, I think you did the right thing! Women hate solutions. Redheads hate solutions even more!

Now to have lots of sex and think about what transpired today..

And on the topic of redheads, We need pics!
Did I mention she shot her last elk at 520 yards. I need not die a horrible death yet. I think I will let her hide in FABO obscurity! She is quite easy to look at tho! Redhead farm girl!

Ya...But gettin a 318 there , might be a problem...unless I can find one from an old US truck, laying around....
this time you go, take a bare block in the check in luggage.

next time you take the heads

the time after, you take the crank

after a year of back and forth...TADA, she has a complete 318 in her living room and is getting cooler by the minute

hardworking-ant.jpg

Pos is gone!!
Yay!!
And Barracuda guy has a decent trunk and a box full of plastic grommet plugs, i need for the firewall.

-
Back