Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have an 84 4 eye foxbody.
If i got one, I'd be looking more towards 86-7, just because Ford was experimenting with a ton of engines in that period, going from the 4 cyls, to v6, SVO vs GT, 5.0. But I think towards the end they got their **** together on the 5.0 with the cam, internals and piston upgrades.

My 84 started as a 4 cylinder but I never drove it with the 4 cylinder. Had a 302 and later a 289 in it. My brother totaled the 93 we had.

My 84 started as a 4 cylinder but I never drove it with the 4 cylinder. Had a 302 and later a 289 in it. My brother totaled the 93 we had.
Yeah regardless of which I go with, I want to avoid as much engine work as possible.

I did the motorswap thing when I put an M30 in my e28e lol - I also haven't worked on any cars for like 5 almost 4 years, so I'd have to relearn a ton

but the Foxbodies have the huge aftermarket that I like, any may even be a little cheaper for a better example, compared to another 74 duster

How bout them Washington Nationals ???? Huh ????? 2 Games up, and moving to DC for 3rd.........:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

@Unconventional

Wildfire east of Geyserville, just started. 300 acres that has now grown to 400, rapidly moving south (this way). Evacuations already in place with warnings so far for Geyserville and north Healdsburg. Wind speed in the area up to 60 mph. Geyserville is like 25 miles north of here, something like that.

Bill

Home, Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Bay Area Newspaper, CA news

Morning.
3 degrees below freezing. a little chilly. Jeep to finish up,bad oil pressure sender and brake inspection.

I can't. Finish up these couple jobs today then off to optometrist this afternoon. Time for new glasses.
i have an f150 with a noisy rear diff i need to look at,order parts and get it fixed early next week.
A few things to wrap up and off to Las Vegas for Sema:thumbsup:.
Something i have been looking forward to, and with the last 2 months of crap weather it cant happen soon enough.

My evening yesterday, I have to go pick up my hubs , had them turned.
Yep !! Good morning coffee crew! Memike has been staying busy , rear brake shoes replacement is fun ( NOT) ...

9 point

20191022_153526.jpg

My evening yesterday, I have to go pick up my hubs , had them turned.
Yep !! Good morning coffee crew! Memike has been staying busy , rear brake shoes replacement is fun ( NOT) ...
I can do brakes every day. i find they are less complicated,and most problems are easy to pinpoint.

I can do brakes every day. i find they are less complicated,and most problems are easy to pinpoint.
Oh I can do it, but it's been a couple years for me and I loaned my brake tools to my son and have not seen them, but memike has it , just don't like squatting down working off the floor at near 62 years old ..lol

Oh I can do it, but it's been a couple years for me and I loaned my brake tools to my son and have not seen them, but memike has it , just don't like squatting down working off the floor at near 62 years old ..lol
Im lucky enough to have the hoist. Just wish i had a bigger shop. Like yours.

It is nice to be in out of the wind and rain, and the concrete floor sure makes it easier

20191005_151301.jpg

I had dental work yesterday with no coffee for the day. I spent 2.5 hours in the the chair why her fixed my lower front teeth. Something I've been putting off for awhile. I came home and slept until 2 am this morning.

-
Back