Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening all. We got good and bad news today. Good, Im still working. Bad, they laid off 20 people yesterday. Shouldnt affect the guys on my boat as we have work stacked up for the next year.
Yep, the job market is Rockin!!!! Not.......

I did get 2 360 LA oil pans ordered and on thier way to @CudaChick1968 to powdercoat. One for the 67 Coronet (red) and 71 Swinger (blue). Just hope she doesnt have a hard time getting those colors. Going to be nice not having to paint them.

I sent 2 brand new uncoated (raw) pans. From the vendor to her. Hope that helps with prep time.

Bolt actions and flintlocks can make life difficult for lefties!

Nah, I have a cal. .22 and an old Mauser, and I am a leftie, and that goes fine. It is just a matter of getting used to it. Some bolt actions are made with the bolt on the other side, and I never bothered with that.

Bill

Evening fellers, what's the topic??

Someone really turned down nature's thermostat here.

I got home about 4 pm and it was decent weather, 60* and calm.
By 5 o clock, there are strong winds and the wind is frigid.

Bye bye roasting hot temps that I love, see you in 6 months.

Turned it up here, was 89 here, and half the city is in darkness. Maybe not half, but still quite a bit.

Bill

I am the same, right-handed and left eye dominant... I shoot left handed... Especially rifles...

My dad was second string on the best rifle team in the country when he was in high school... He taught my brother, me, and my kids how to shoot when we were old enough... I have my dad's eyes and his shooting ability... (I think most of it is from the eyes..... My dad had green eyes with a streak of brown in one - I have green eyes and my right eye is half brown... )

I've only shot a pistol once when my high school friend's dad brought us to the range... He said, "Don't worry about hitting the bulls eye, hitting the target is hard enough"... His dad hit the target 7 out of 14 shots, and I hit it 14 times out of 14 shots... Two shots went through the same hole... (that's what she said... :D)

I became comfortable shooting left handed to go with my left eye dominance...

I am left handed, left eye dominant, and have dark blue eyes.... does that make a difference ? :D

Bill

They make left handed bolt actions and conversion kits for those that don’t from the factory. Flintlocks too.

I have seen bolts that had a welded on rod bent under the gun and up on the other side with the knob. I would like a Krag Jørgensen long barrel, 6.5x55 Krag ammunition.

Bill

Turned it up here, was 89 here, and half the city is in darkness. Maybe not half, but still quite a bit.

Bill

91* here today, more than the Geek Squad predicted with little to no wind. Hotter tomorrow and Friday they say. It's Santa Maria Summer. I think it's the wine we produce/consume, we're a little slow on this part of the coast :rofl:. And Beer, almost forgot Firestone and Figueroa Mtn Breweries :lol:

So here’s an interesting topic... one of the girls I went to highschool with is a lesbian, she openly told everyone in highschool. She’s married to a woman that went to the highschool across town. They just posted a gender reveal and that they are expecting a baby, they claim it was the natural way. Yeah right. They getting butthurt cause people calling BS and it’s quite funny

Many stories out there, it was a 25 year old who married an 85 year old man, she got pregnant, and 9 months later she got a baby, and the woman at the clinic asked the guy if he was the womans father. Oh no, she is my wife, I am the baby's father. Oh really, how did you manage. Oh, it is just a matter of keeping the engine running.
A couple of years later, they were back at the clinic, and new healthy baby came, and the same question was asked, how did you manage. Oh, you know, it is just a matter of keeping the engine running. A couple of years later they were back again, and this time the lady came out and said to the man, well, this time I think you should change oil, because the baby is black. Not saying the lesbian baby will be black, but something sounds fishy.

Bill

Yeah. I’m confident in the back. The question is the fronts, kind of scared to drive it tomorrow. Though there’s no vibrations or anything anywhere now. Had a bad one for about a mile then, pop this morning as I was looking for a place to turn off.

Did you find a new matching rim ?

Bill

91* here today, more than the Geek Squad predicted with little to no wind. Hotter tomorrow and Friday they say. It's Santa Maria Summer. I think it's the wine we produce/consume, we're a little slow on this part of the coast :rofl:. And Beer, almost forgot Firestone and Figueroa Mtn Breweries :lol:

Uff uff, it is hot. I was roasting today out there working on the winduw on my other car.

Bill

They look simular to cherries. I am going to import some beans in a few months to propagate trees with to sell as house plants.

It's time for my annual post hahah
picturetopeople.org-5f77cf2efc3c5359f91c6c1df617fefd8c4af8bfe6ac04ab7f.jpg

-
Back