Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow Rani is picking on me...calling me names

Don't be wussy

Pussy.jpg

Or just do the finger trick, works the same way. Line up a finger with an object, with both eyes open, then without moving said finger, close each eye one at a time, whichever eye shows the fingering NOT moving, is your dominant eye. That’s how they used to teach pilots in the Navy.
That is how I was taught...

That is how I was taught...

a city boy goes to pick up his cousin in the country to hang out for the day... On the way back they stopped to go to the bathroom... On the way out, the city boy washes his hands and the country boy walks by the sinks and city boy stops him and tells him, "Where I grew up, we were taught to wash our hands after going to the bathroom"... :rolleyes:

The country boy looks down at his hands and then back up at his cousin and says, "Where I grew up, we were taught not to piss on our hand".... :realcrazy: :wtf:

So here’s an interesting topic... one of the girls I went to highschool with is a lesbian, she openly told everyone in highschool. She’s married to a woman that went to the highschool across town. They just posted a gender reveal and that they are expecting a baby, they claim it was the natural way. Yeah right. They getting butthurt cause people calling BS and it’s quite funny

So here’s an interesting topic... one of the girls I went to highschool with is a lesbian, she openly told everyone in highschool. She’s married to a woman that went to the highschool across town. They just posted a gender reveal and that they are expecting a baby, they claim it was the natural way. Yeah right.
Chris, you sly devil......

Gotta say, I’m a bit shook up more than I should be. Has me being a bit paranoid now.
Should show you the steering shaft that is almost worn through the u-joint then. if you look at the breaking strength of an equivalent bolt then you might feel better.
you did the repair correctly,feel confident that its going to hold up just fine.

Should show you the steering shaft that is almost worn through the u-joint then. if you look at the breaking strength of an equivalent bolt then you might feel better.
you did the repair correctly,feel confident that its going to hold up just fine.
Yeah. I’m confident in the back. The question is the fronts, kind of scared to drive it tomorrow. Though there’s no vibrations or anything anywhere now. Had a bad one for about a mile then, pop this morning as I was looking for a place to turn off.

Prolly was hopingthe conversation was going to be about BD's rifle an d instead we wuz worried about Dukey's busted nuts...:eek:
Sorry, them nuts just won’t go down man, it’s that little blue pill...

Ordered a thermostat,rad cap and a temp gauge for the fargo.
Did try a cold start yesterday,it fired up great. Water pump should be in tomorrow. Cant work on it this weekend though, have to move my daughter home from the city.

Yeah. I’m confident in the back. The question is the fronts, kind of scared to drive it tomorrow. Though there’s no vibrations or anything anywhere now. Had a bad one for about a mile then, pop this morning as I was looking for a place to turn off.
I would have at the very least pulled the wheels and cleaned the backside and re-installed them. Short road test and retorque.

Evening all. We got good and bad news today. Good, Im still working. Bad, they laid off 20 people yesterday. Shouldnt affect the guys on my boat as we have work stacked up for the next year.

-
Back