Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So the manager just went “those are our prices now” and walked off

Are you sure they didn't bill you for a 12in Schlong ??????
Yep. That would be 17 bucks according to the menu. Guess I should have paid attention to the menu prices, they’ve always been between 6-7 bucks so I never cared to look

Had some demo work done,they were across the road. 14 foot ring 12” thick. 1 hour. Done! 10 years i have been wanting it gone.
D0A64488-484A-46D4-9234-A3FEDD760A82.jpeg

Yeah, fired out of battery. Blew apart the bolt and the extractor which went into my dads chest and was stopped by the flak jacket.

Wow.

Yeah the vintage and foreign weaponry had a high level of QC applied with annual magnaflux testing. Any investigation into the failure?

Thank goodness for the jacket

Only had a brief stint dealing with flak jackets. If it was anything it was RBA and full plates.

Wow.

Yeah the vintage and foreign weaponry had a high level of QC applied with annual magnaflux testing. Any investigation into the failure?

Thank goodness for the jacket

Only had a brief stint dealing with flak jackets. If it was anything it was RBA and full plates.
Just got too hot and cooked off

How often do the brake diatribution blocks mess up on an A body? Getting fluid out of the master cylinder (replacing soon) but cant get any out the lines downstream. Will check the rubber hoses but this thing is acting wierd.

-
Back