Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Thirtyfour Thursday!
thirtyfourthursdayIV.jpg

Good morning :D

After that Atlas V launch this morning I looked at the launch schedule for Vandenberg SFB. There was a Delta IV scheduled for this fall from my old stomping grounds at SLC 6. I missed the launch :BangHead: it was near the end of September. After more research I found that Delta was the LAST launch for SLC 6 in the foreseeable future :( United Launch Alliance has a new heavy lift vehicle and they're goin' to Cape Kennedy with it :BangHead:

After that Atlas V launch this morning I looked at the launch schedule for Vandenberg SFB. There was a Delta IV scheduled for this fall from my old stomping grounds at SLC 6. I missed the launch :BangHead: it was near the end of September. After more research I found that Delta was the LAST launch for SLC 6 in the foreseeable future :( United Launch Alliance has a new heavy lift vehicle and they're goin' to Cape Kennedy with it :BangHead:
Would be fun to watch up somewhat close, just far enough back not to be fried. lol

Almost done rocker. Then clean it up and slather it with rust paint

I bet you will get offers at the show!
I did.
Of course, the wife sitting off to the side reading a book piped up "Not for sale" before the guy finished his offer.
He continued and without a glance (still reading her book) she replies louder "what don't you understand it's not for sale...ok then I said guess it's not for sale.
I told her it didn't hurt to listen. :)

Last edited:
I did.
Of course, the wife sitting off to the side reading a book would pipe up "Not for sale" before the guy finished his offer.
He continued and without a glance (still reading her book) she replies louder "what don't you understand it's not for sale...ok then I said guess it's not for sale.
I told her it didn't hurt to listen. :)
She likes that car. I have started listening lately. Stupid money may buy the car!

I bet you will get offers at the show!
Oh, it isn't for sale. Even stupid money, but I will listen to stupid money talking. Unless it paid my house off....then I could start considering it

Last edited:
Seam seal done, and a coat of fiberglass filler with extra resin added. Grind,fill, prime.

446 mile round trip... 14 miles from the house ... F'n scraggly doe suicides the truck... locked it up so only 35 or 45 mph on impact. Mostly plastic damage that popped out. Might have broken off a clip inside by the fog light.

:mad:

Went back to check the deer and it was standing on the side of the road... couldn't get a shot at it to put it down before it hobbled into the woods.

20221110_150208.jpg

20221110_150243.jpg

20221110_151216.jpg

20221110_151300.jpg

-
Back