Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn.
Charlie horse! 2nd time i ever had one. 1st was last night.
Tonight hit so hard i thought i was going to pass out. Still hurts.
I know this works, a table spoon of apple cider vinegar when the Charlie horse begins, or a table spoon full before bed time, my wife has then, but not of late

High today will only be 58, then at 8pm it starts dropping, and rain moves in.

Morning MOPAR people.
Frank had a charlie horse a couple weeks ago worse ever. My leg was sore for a week.
Mike we had that weather day yesterday. Its currently 27 outside with a high of 38 for the next couple days.

Morning MOPAR people.
Frank had a charlie horse a couple weeks ago worse ever. My leg was sore for a week.
Mike we had that weather day yesterday. Its currently 27 outside with a high of 38 for the next couple days.
Yep, the high will be staying at 47 all week here. Northwest Arkansas will see there first snow tomorrow morning. I guess I am ready, new stove pipe installed in the shop, plants all brought in. I did everything last week, glad I did

Good morning Hoppy, looks like a few are stirring this morning, I hope everyone has a great day, and thank you to all my veterans here this morning :usflag: :usflag::usflag:

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. Got the mulch on the little trees before the rain came. Rained off and on all night. 30's today going forward. Lots to try to get done this weekend. The car is as good as it is going to get.

I leave Thursday. Unload time is between 5-8pm. It is about 2.5hrs from here I think. Weather will determine time I head out, rather get there early and kill time in a parking lot, than be rushed

Morning!
Think the snow is done for now. Have to learn how to drive again. New grippy tires on avalanche will make a big difference. With wind is like 0f

Well I am now recovering from Birthday, and lo and behold it is Veterans Day. Why more companies in this country do not give it as a paid holiday I will never understand. Still just happier than a clam with new pool table. If I only knew how to play. I see hours of practice in my future. I have to set the range up today for a class tomorrow. They will qualify at 9,21 and 45 feet to get enhanced license.

-
Back