Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all, 12deg here just a little brisk. Been a while since I've been to Breckenridge and ridden the slide.

Well, it's all done here for tonight. As always they try to outdrink me. But, as always they get drunk fall off the chair and go home. Even then I help clean up all of the stuff. After I was finished cleaning up I went outside by the pool drank two more beers smoked a cigar now headed to bed.

Well, it's all done here for tonight. As always they try to outdrink me. But, as always they get drunk fall off the chair and go home. Even then I help clean up all of the stuff. After I was finished cleaning up I went outside by the pool drank two more beers smoked a cigar now headed to bed.
Buenos noches :lol:

Dude... just as a matter of general physiology and human biology... You've got how much more body mass than those guys? LOL. You're a Viking

Some aches and pains out there... Mitch is scaring people on Alpine slides... cold weather etc.

How are you Eric?
I am ok. Getting things set for MCACN, found my receiver assembly that bolts to the truck is junk. No pulling a trailer with it. So, borrowing a truck/trailer instead of just a trailer. Nice to have great friends. Otherwise cold here too, some light snow suppose to show up, my boy had white out conditions and quite a bit of snow. They can keep that.

How you doing?

Dude... just as a matter of general physiology and human biology... You've got how much more body mass than those guys? LOL. You're a Viking
Eh, probably 50 % more than most. I'm 6'0 and 187lbs now. But that's after losing 6lbs since being here, three weeks. Great wt loss program ha ? They never stop trying me. Kkkkkkk.

I am ok. Getting things set for MCACN, found my receiver assembly that bolts to the truck is junk. No pulling a trailer with it. So, borrowing a truck/trailer instead of just a trailer. Nice to have great friends. Otherwise cold here too, some light snow suppose to show up, my boy had white out conditions and quite a bit of snow. They can keep that.

How you doing?
Chugging along. First relatively cold will roll in this week with hghs in the 30s lows in the teens. Can't complain too much given what your folks up North deal with every year.

Took a couple weeks of travel and visits so no actual movement on the car. Everything is painted and prepped...just have to get the car another 4 inches higher to accommodate the deep pan on the rebuilt transmission. Taking the old one out I had to remove the transmission from the transmission jack while I was under the car and then slide it out on a sheet of cardboard. Lots of fun that.

Well keep on crushing their spirits :lol:
Been telling them now for 4 years to quit trying that ****. But honestly the weight loss is due to the better quality of food. And probably a little more exercise than what I get at home in America. Lol

Chugging along. First relatively cold will roll in this week with hghs in the 30s lows in the teens. Can't complain too much given what your folks up North deal with every year.

Took a couple weeks of travel and visits so no actual movement on the car. Everything is painted and prepped...just have to get the car another 4 inches higher to accommodate the deep pan on the rebuilt transmission. Taking the old one out I had to remove the transmission from the transmission jack while I was under the car and then slide it out on a sheet of cardboard. Lots of fun that.
Temps are about the same here right now. With winter setting in here, you should be in better shape than us but take the time to get it right and no rushing. As for travel, I was just asked if we wanted to go to Africa on safari. Trip paid for, just pay airfare and whatever animal tags we would want. I can't swing animal tags like that (cape buffalo is $20K), but the trip may be too good to pass up. 7 days. Plane tickets are on par with going to Alaska. Crazy. Not until 2024, so lots can change, but what a great thought.

Temps are about the same here right now. With winter setting in here, you should be in better shape than us but take the time to get it right and no rushing. As for travel, I was just asked if we wanted to go to Africa on safari. Trip paid for, just pay airfare and whatever animal tags we would want. I can't swing animal tags like that (cape buffalo is $20K), but the trip may be too good to pass up. 7 days. Plane tickets are on par with going to Alaska. Crazy. Not until 2024, so lots can change, but what a great thought.

That would be very cool Get yourself a really nice DSLR and lenses if you don't have them and don't worry about tags at that kinda price.

That sounds like a winner. I don't know how much it is to fly to Africa now. But it used to be around $3,000 round trip. I used to go with my Church to do short-term mission trips. Been to Africa seven times in the past 15 years. Mostly out in Indian country helping those in need. Seen some pretty crazy animals there also. Without going into the jungle.

Well, didnt get done. Brakes to finish,top off oil and diagnose inop power seat. Tomorrow.
Been snowing on and off through the day, did see the sun for a while.

Just driving by and saw you're thinking about a deep pan.
Just say no.
Not unless your pulling a trailer.
And then be sure to have lots of ground clearance. otehrwise I suggest a small cooler in front of the radiator

That would be pretty cool. :thumbsup:
Love the advice about getting a DSLR. or if that's too $$$$ then an older one (67Dart273 posted some suggestions a while back) or just use a regular camara. Even these days it takes a lot of film and film and printing to equal the price of a new top end DSLR.

Just driving by and saw you're thinking about a deep pan.
Just say no.
Not unless your pulling a trailer.
And then be sure to have lots of ground clearance. otehrwise I suggest a small cooler in front of the radiator

Yessir. Thank you. I have an external trans cooler mounted now. At one point it had an electric fan. The fan itself is gone but the additional sending unit and electric relay are still installed so replacement should be simple (I laugh because that is NEVER the case)

Trust you are doing well

-
Back