Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good call on that Rob
Well not really. I'm doing a MAJOR service on the Escape and repairing the failed sensors and whatnot. Since I also have the engine out of the truck for the 400 swap, we're down to one vehicle. Yup. Good old Vixen is savin the day. lol SO since it's rainin, I'm gonna be a day behind. Dammit all.

2nd cup done. Time to get ready for work. Or, go to town for another cup. Or 2

That's for your benefit, dummy. lol
Not hardly. You just hear how bad they sing that song. They aint got a clue. It's like this all over Vietnam they just keep singing Happy Birthday Happy Birthday over and over and over, its funny.
P.S. as for dummies. Most people in America ain't got a clue what's going on outside their borders..Is that you ?LOL

Not hardly. You just hear how bad they sing that's all. They got a clue. It's like this all over Vietnam they just keep singing Happy Birthday Happy Birthday over and over and over, its funny
Sounds like the Mexican joints around here. They do the same thing. It's horrible. LOL

I need to make a triple batch of chicken chili today. Hopefully I will de done by noon. The wife needs it for work tomorrow. It's always better if it sets overnight.

Psyco Chicken?

chicken chili.jpg

Apparently there is some issue with the video if anyone cares. New 5.7L V10 outboard, naturally aspirated 400hp.

I did a chicken bone broth prep this weekend. Back/ Necks in the crockpot full of water and spices. Cooked it for 16 hours
I skin and bone the chicken for the chili and return that stuff back to the pot to low boil for a few more hours. It is a great broth for home made chicken noodle soup. Damn, that sounds good. It has been a long time since I made homemade egg noodles.

Morning ya chicken boilers, porch fixers and Happy Birthday leg admirer! Just a wee dash of snow this morning. I about cracked up listening to radio DJ warn about the storm that could possibly dump up to one inch of snow last night. Jodi and I howled. It is right at zero in Fargo and a balmy 36 here and warming. I love Arkansas!

6F87CC5C-453F-4526-B180-0D2A1D8FB2BC.jpeg

892673AD-5571-41C2-84E2-6BB9012E1ADA.jpeg

FCC034CC-EC24-4D87-982B-D72FBBE7C771.jpeg

3AD103FF-66D2-4BED-8990-0FBB067001AE.jpeg

5634DE5B-8CA7-44D2-91B5-37C074BBA527.jpeg

Morning ya chicken boilers, porch fixers and Happy Birthday leg admirer! Just a wee dash of snow this morning. I about cracked up listening to radio DJ warn about the storm that could possibly dump up to one inch of snow last night. Jodi and I howled. It is right at zero in Fargo and a balmy 36 here and warming. I love Arkansas!

View attachment 1716010819

View attachment 1716010820

View attachment 1716010821

View attachment 1716010822

View attachment 1716010823
I see you have the new house under roof. Maybe I missed a post or two. Looks great John

-
Back