Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Chris... Happy T-day to you and yours as well
Yep. We actually get to do ours today. A last minute decision to postpone the father in laws due to illness meant I didn’t have to cook yesterday.

So it’s brown sugar ham, mashed taters, noodles, gravy ,baked beans, rolls and probably some green beans and corn for veggies. Cheese cake for desert.

Not exactly the typical Turkey day meal but given that we’re gonna be at 3 other family meals this week, I chose to do a ham haha

Yep. We actually get to do ours today. A last minute decision to postpone the father in laws due to illness meant I didn’t have to cook yesterday.

So it’s brown sugar ham, mashed taters, noodles, gravy ,baked beans, rolls and probably some green beans and corn for veggies. Cheese cake for desert.

Not exactly the typical Turkey day meal but given that we’re gonna be at 3 other family meals this week, I chose to do a ham haha

Good call on the ham. I've got a 6 1/2 pound rib roast for Saturday

One year we were faced with similar dilemma, we went for a total seafood meal, oyster stuffing, alligator, and shark for apps and halibut was main course. I would not compromise on desserts tho. Pies! It was a great time. I think in the end it really does not make any difference what you serve. The fellowship is the key.

Hope you all enjoy your day !:usflag: From the Canadian side.:canada:

316066507_10160246622559264_78131989420244864_n.jpg

Hey Fred... how's the bartender get drinks to the patrons?

Asking for a friend
I'll make the counter shorter, bar tender will be on a rolling chair. Were gonna need a designated bar tender I'll be flipping burgers and hot dogs.
Taking your advice Chris I found an old barn I can tear as many boards off as I want. Will still keep the faded red on the boards and just varnish over them.
In the back of the truck I'll make some old saloon type swinging doors.
Need to come up with a cool propane powered BBQ grill that hooks on the back.

Sounds good mostly the cheese cake.

I'll make the counter shorter, bar tender will be on a rolling chair. Were gonna need a designated bar tender I'll be flipping burgers and hot dogs.
Taking your advice Chris I found an old barn I can tear as many boards off as I want. Will still keep the faded red on the boards and just varnish over them.

Hmm... any chance you have an old toolbox you could drop the guts of a barbecue grill into?

I'm super impressed Fred. Looking good

Hmm... any chance you have an old toolbox you could drop the guts of a barbecue grill into?
I don't but I thought of having a lid on hinges that match the hood the way it opens.
Gonna dig through all the model A parts I got and see what I can scrounge up.

Just might be one of those Santa Ana Wind autumn holidays. At the monent it is half of the predicted high temp for the day :lol: 38. We shall see. Salad and casserole work to be done for dinner, we let Honey Bake do the hard work on the animal bits :lol: You all have a blessed day.

Happy Thanksgiving morning to everyone. Up early, horses fed, and dogs walked. Got pies in the oven, just pulled cinnamon rolls out. Now to start getting the turkey ready to go in.

-
Back