Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They definately get moist. Thats why a dehimidifier with a hose out. Cheap insurance, the parts flash rust.
I would think that a vapor barrier would sure enough help, better then dropping it on the ground, I would lay a heavy plastic layer down if I could ?

What is a proper under-hood ground wire gauge? This is going from the firewall to a bell housing bolt... seems maybe a 8 gauge braided?

It was added when they did the electronic ignition upgrade.

Accel.jpg

Pretty mild temps here for the next week or so yet. In upper 30's, I will take it as long as it is available. Been toying with pulling the 440 out of the Demon first thing this spring to reseal up the oil pan, I believe that is where my leak is coming from. Between now and then, I want to take both 660's apart, clean and verify jets, jet plate, transfer slot exposure, etc. Maybe over Christmas break now that we are not planning to go to GA. We'll see

Crap I forgot about dinner and I'm the chief cook so looks like left overs. I got chicken left overs so maybe a chicken enchilada or might do a taco chicken salad.

Pretty mild temps here for the next week or so yet. In upper 30's, I will take it as long as it is available. Been toying with pulling the 440 out of the Demon first thing this spring to reseal up the oil pan, I believe that is where my leak is coming from. Between now and then, I want to take both 660's apart, clean and verify jets, jet plate, transfer slot exposure, etc. Maybe over Christmas break now that we are not planning to go to GA. We'll see
Probably the rear main. Those seal retainers are a pain.

Probably the rear main. Those seal retainers are a pain.
I remember using a gasket shellac when it put it together and it leaked in other areas where I did that and have repaired it since. The pan unfortunately means I need to pull the damn motor. Do I get the aluminum seal retainer I see many use? Windage tray right away too?

I thought your MIL was head cook at your place now?
Her cats were a pain so I told her they need to go away soon so she got real upset and threatened to kill me. so booted her and the cats out.
Took her gun away from her and she has a nice apartment not far away so me and the kids keep an eye on her.
Life is back to almost normal.

I bet I put 5 gallons of

1670458063472.png
on those 2 we put at the rock farm :rofl:
Well worth it though. The old tool room/parts stash was underneath 2 active conveyor belts with another 10' away and 2 3' cone crushers within 30' :lol: and a 4x16' shaker screen 40' over your head :lol: Not a pleasant place to be looking for stuff when the plant was underway :realcrazy:

I understand that what I ment was I have never seen a pistol throw the spent brass to the left.
I’ve never had any issue with that. That said, IF that is a concern, a Taurus semi might be the choice. Every Taurus I’ve owned has tossed the brass straight back and slightly to the left. Even though they’re not cut for it. My wife sold hers for that reason cause as a righty, it was hitting her in the forehead.

-
Back