Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to start one Mitch's golf coarse .:lol::lol:
Wouldn't be any problem with the infrastructure of it and building it and materials and so forth. But the problem is that land itself is quite expensive in Vietnam. Can't imagine how much you would actually have to have for a very small golf course.

I’m gonna have to learn how to golf. The two big wig bosses done invited me to go next time out. Ugh

Wouldn't be any problem with the infrastructure of it and building it and materials and so forth. But the problem is that land itself is quite expensive in Vietnam. Can't imagine how much you would actually have to have for a very small golf course.
I’d say 40 acres for 9 holes. Assuming you want 300-400 yards between holes

I played golf a lot up until about 6 years ago. Been busy doing a lot of other stuff. Lol

I’d say 40 acres for 9 holes. Assuming you want 300-400 yards between holes
A full size golf course is 120-200 acres. An 18 hole Par 3 course 30 acres.
Golf is a sport that you can be as good as you are happy with. Just remember if it was easy everybody would play.

A full size golf course is 120-200 acres. An 18 hole Par 3 course 30 acres.
Golf is a sport that you can be as good as you are happy with. Just remember if it was easy everybody would play.
I’d be lucky to hit it 20 ft

My first advise to you...take a lesson and start hitting balls. Don't try to hit it like you'll see on TV.
Short compact swing figure out how to make it go straight (a hard part) and have fun.

I played golf a lot up until about 6 years ago. Been busy doing a lot of other stuff. Lol
We took a three year break and came back io it last spring. We play a lot and travel through the Midwest playing couples golf tournaments.

I think I was 29 or 30 when I first started playing golf. And when I first started playing all of my golfing buddies used to tell me. Hey Mitch you're standing too close to the ball...... After you hit it. Lol

You sure it's not 12 dozen of these????

View attachment 1716019323
Good morning c\_/
In 1975 our local high schools would transport X number of students to a vocational center on a bus. Somebody on our bus would have something to puff and pass every morning. Not everyone on this bus would puff. They were a minority, so they did have to pass and keep their window up. On one day someone got the idea that we would pool our funds and have a super smoke out. The smallest guy on the bus was the main provider for the entire school. When he asked how many joints we need, I read out loud what was written on the bus. Maximum capacity is 67 passengers. The following Friday we had 67 joints that cost 67 dollars. I forget exactly how many riders we were, somewhere between 55 and 60. The few riders that didn't "partake in the toke" had to hold one and keep it lit whatever it took. When we arrived, we were all totally stoned ennoree vocational center greenville sc - Search, including those who didn't regularly partake. We marched up the main hall singing loudly. I think we were somewhere around "36 joints of pot on the bus". Of course, an announcement came over the PA, "All Carolina High School students report to the auditorium. Do not proceed to classes". We all lined up against the walls instead of sitting down. One guy couldn't stand without leaning on the guy beside him. He was searched, had a nickel bag in his sock (Big dummy). He was expelled from Ennoree for the remainder of semester. All others got 3 days suspension. The powers that be didn't even put and overseer on the bus with us for one day.
Boy those were the good ol' days. Everything has changed including the name of the place, and I noticed what must be a firefighter's class.
Back on the home front, We'll be working on the pecan and coconut Mounds like things today. Yall have a great Thursday.

I think I was 29 or 30 when I first started playing golf. And when I first started playing all of my golfing buddies used to tell me. Hey Mitch you're standing too close to the ball...... After you hit it. Lol
:rofl:

-
Back