Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So when you are sipping Bourbon (EC small batch) and decide I got the munchies and you whip out your pocket knife and cut a piece of cheese. Note to self clean blade first! Hah! It did not effect my ability to devour the cheese!

82518198-E2B8-42AD-9C47-6E3AD43202FA.jpeg

So when you are sipping Bourbon (EC small batch) and decide I got the munchies and you whip out your pocket knife and cut a piece of cheese. Note to self clean blade first! Hah! It did not effect my ability to devour the cheese!

View attachment 1716019676
I'd eat it some few minerals added is good.
Green that's veggie stuff right there.

So, back at Thoc Cafe by the river today. Got there around 7:00 a.m. This chick has been there two days previous to today. Same one I showed a picture of yesterday. Both days she was eyeing me. Today when I got there, I knew she would be there. She invited me to sit with her. She doesn't speak any English. But that's okay because I speak Vietnamese. If I see her again I will probably have to tell her I already have a woman here in Vinh Long. That will be sad.. Lol.
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
PXL_20221207_002129565~2.jpg

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Short day today as we have a department Christmas lunch. They moved warehouse locations and it appears we are going to have issues getting engines back in a timely manner. Will be a sooooo morning.

View attachment 1716019676
Haha nothing wrong with your knife goes along with the five second rule like when you drop a piece of food you're really wanting to devour. Pick it up within five seconds and your good to go.

Last edited:
Morning guys nothing much to report. I did an old guy check yesterday trying to see if the knee had finally healed.
I went to the gym and lifted for 45 minutes, and then walked to the other side of the building and played 45 minutes of cardio tennis.
I changed clothes and then played a round of golf since it was a nice afternoon. I rolled out this morning don't feel too bad.

Last edited:
Morning guys nothing much to report. I did an old guy check yesterday trying to see if the knee had finally healed.
I went to the gym and lifted for 45 minutes, and then walked to the other side of the building sand played 45 minutes of cardio tennis.
I changed clothes and then played a round of golf since it was a nice afternoon. i rolled out this morning don't feel too bad.
Sounds like a good start !

I’ve never had any issue with that. That said, IF that is a concern, a Taurus semi might be the choice. Every Taurus I’ve owned has tossed the brass straight back and slightly to the left. Even though they’re not cut for it. My wife sold hers for that reason cause as a righty, it was hitting her in the forehead.
My P111 G2 throws them to the right

Rain all around me here looking at radar, no rain here on the hill at 51 degrees

Hard to believe , still golfing in December !
If it's sunny and somewhere in the 40's we will go. Light layers and walk we keep warm and enjoy the sunshine. Not many others will so it's a quick round.

80° here at 6:35 p.m. Dark in my city now. At the hospital now picking up prescriptions for Mama. She's staying at my house for a few days since her house is undergoing new tile construction out front where they had to make the level higher. It's probably too dirty and unsafe for her to be there while they're doing that.

80° here at 6:35 p.m. Dark in my city now. At the hospital now picking up prescriptions for Mama. She's staying at my house for a few days since her house is undergoing new tile construction out front where they had to make the level higher. It's probably too dirty and unsafe for her to be there while they're doing that.
They find out what was wrong with her?

-
Back