Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going through that this weekend actually. Rough for me, but guess it can be worse. A bronie!

Last edited:
Well feeling a bit better might go out to the shop and open some stuff that arrived. Got one cool one in though.
DSC01502.JPG

So they tried a heart catheter thing that didn’t work. They found numerous blockages and he’ll need surgery this week.

My friends kid got thrown out of high school because one was "animal intimidating" him. He beat the crap out of it. Seriously. I wish I saw that must have been funny.

Missed it, Merry Christmas on this day after ..

Keeping him in my daily prayers, is it going to be open hart sergury?
Well to answer your question, yes. They found 5 blockages of 95 percent, 1 99 percent. He’s looking at 5-6 bypasses. It’s very risky.

Evening folks, drove the Jeep home. Needs an aligment as expected but already rides so much better.

Another nice dinner.
Daughters boyfriend is the son of someone i knew back in the 80’s. And aunts and uncles are people i know and used to party with. Small world.

Just got home from breakfast and the exercise routine. Now enjoying a can of smoked oysters and some Ritz crackers and a nice iced coffee.

-
Back