Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lowes special model

Yeah, the big box "value" model that is a one-off of the manufacturers normal build. Sucks.

I got jammed up because the installer bought in bulk so my water heater ran out of warranty a year after install (4 year warranty) because it had sat in a warehouse for several years before the install.

My heater is about 21yrs old, dual heater, heats in floor heat and domestic water no way to service anode

Yeah, the big box "value" model that is a one-off of the manufacturers normal build. Sucks.

I got jammed up because the installer bought in bulk so my water heater ran out of warranty a year after install (4 year warranty) because it had sat in a warehouse for several years before the install.
:mob: :mob: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Just replaced our water heater, got 25 years out of the last one. Only issue was the trash pump in the basement went out a day later.

Good morning, so I called around to 4 different plumbers. And 2 bulk plumbing supply places. Apparently while I can order the anode, there’s actually no way to replace it on this model of whirlpool. Not without taking the exterior of the thing all apart and putting it all back together. Apparently this model, they didn’t have an anode provision in the top, just marked its location with a sticker
I am assuming anode in water heater? I had to remove mine and plug as with the well water it got horrible sulfur smells. No issues with that afterwards.

A little excitement at our council meeting last night. Start watching at 36:30

Same here. It’s a 2013 that wasn’t put in until 2016.

Probably get more rain later. But it's 61 and sunny now!
Slept late. Have a little something going with sinus and ears so took a shot of Nyquil last night. Zzzzzz
Same here, I’ve got my windows open

I took the tree down and some of the decorations. Nice to have the living room back.

I must have cleaned up 100 square feet of floor space and 40 on my benches. Not done, but getting there. Buddy wouldnt stop nagging. A couple jobs today, good customer with a ford edge needed a heater motor. 10 minutes to replace. Nice!
Brake job tomorrow, then i think we will drag the 69 gmc in. Lots to do on that one.

I must have cleaned up 100 square feet of floor space and 40 on my benches. Not done, but getting there. Buddy wouldnt stop nagging. A couple jobs today, good customer with a ford edge needed a heater motor. 10 minutes to replace. Nice!
Brake job tomorrow, then i think we will drag the 69 gmc in. Lots to do on that one.
10 min to replace? Wow, I haven't seen that since 70's GM cars with the blower motor right on the top.

-
Back