Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cold here all day got all the way up to 3deg. We might hit 30 tomorrow should feel balmy here. Then finally into the 40s for the next 5-6 days. Should get pretty sloppy here with 12+ inches of snow to melt.

Cold here all day got all the way up to 3deg. We might hit 30 tomorrow should feel balmy here. Then finally into the 40s for the next 5-6 days. Should get pretty sloppy here with 12+ inches of snow to melt.
Hate it when it turns fast from below to above when driving.

Same here low 50's by the weekend. Taking it!! Two weeks from now I'll be chasing the little white ball in Florida. :thumbsup:

Wow that 49ers qb tore the ligaments in his elbow, no wonder he couldn’t throw.

Well to all you guys in cold weather... it is in the 70's here, we were passing Key Largo a couple hours ago. Very slow going due to the Gulf Stream. Howdy all.

Well to all you guys in cold weather... it is in the 70's here, we were passing Key Largo a couple hours ago. Very slow going due to the Gulf Stream. Howdy all.
Another member was just talking about mid 70s in Florida. It got up to 8 degrees F as the high today over here.

At the dental clinic in Saigon. Chin chipped one of her top front teeth on the bottom corner. They are repairing it today. Sitting in the waiting room looking on FABO ........

I think my duster is frozen

20230131_002718.jpg

Morning!
Its

D20ECF72-9E9F-478D-A13B-D91A7B33C6D4.png
this morning. Back into shop and see if i can get rad support done.

Good morning. -17⁰ to start with hopes of 6⁰ later. Groundhog is on Thursday. Right? I tell you, Puksitawni Phil better have his **** together.

-
Back