Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well Sunday is a family get together at my house that is long past due and will be a packed house but well worth seeing my kids and grand kids or a lot of them anyway.
Ran out of fingers counting them all but around 25 total. 13 grand kids I get to chase around the house and garage will be a fun day for this old man.
You have a big supply of shaving cream .

You have a big supply of shaving cream .
IMG_20230317_130736164.jpg
:thumbsup:

My wife & I are so unIrish Ger, Scot, Eng & her Czech, Dane,Norsky but we love it at least once a year. Nice 62, I have a 62 Polara 5.

My wife & I are so unIrish Ger, Scot, Eng & her Czech, Dane,Norsky but we love it at least once a year. Nice 62, I have a 62 Polara 5.
Think that corned beef and cabbage is the only way I'll eat cooked cabbage. Italian here with a splash of heinz 57.

I wish i had a polara... i think the polara was cryslers best styling as far as early b-bodies go... the 64 in particular

Gonna be a couple more months before my Samp can go outside but got tired of the dust sitting on it so nothing going on today so I cleaned the dust off. Still gotta clean the engine bay and underside but makes me happy and will have to do it again but at least I can see the car again.

Sitting here talking earlier with the SNL on a recent genealogy search he did and the neat stuff he learned about his family.
I punched in my grandfather's name and someone I've never heard of had done some research dating back to the 1600's.
I learned the names and locations of realitives before me. It was very interesting. The search site I went through was Geni.
I kept clicking up the line and if it popped up the parents' names I clicked on the father and went as far as I could.
Just something to do on a rainy day.

Haven't done a door skin in years but I still have the door skinning hammer.
So i borrowed a snap off door skinner. Not the tool for the job. Its less work with a hammer/ dolly than that tool. Instructions say not suitable for curved doors. Hmmmm. Useless.

Sitting here talking earlier with the SNL on a recent genealogy search he did and the neat stuff he learned about his family.
I punched in my grandfather's name and someone I've never heard of had done some research dating back to the 1600's.
I learned the names and locations of realitives before me. It was very interesting. The search site I went through was Geni.
I kept clicking up the line and if it popped up the parents' names I clicked on the father and went as far as I could.
Just something to do on a rainy day.

Considering the day... on the Irish side I made it back to 1851.. SS President and 1844 on the ship Desdemona.

Considering the day... on the Irish side I made it back to 1851.. SS President and 1844 on the ship Desdemona.
My Dad's sides hails from Ireland and England arriving in Maryland 1650's and North Carolina 1830's.
Related to the Harewood (England rich and noble) and with a name change to Arrowood coming to the US.
A two time great grandmother was full bloodied Cherokee off the reservation in North Carolina. I'd heard that story as a kid.
It was a fun read think I'll try to do some more another day.

So i borrowed a snap off door skinner. Not the tool for the job. Its less work with a hammer/ dolly than that tool. Instructions say not suitable for curved doors. Hmmmm. Useless.
Think your right Frank hammer and dolley works the best if you take your time.

My Dad's sides hail from Ireland and England arriving in Maryland 1650's and North Carolina 1830's.
Related to the Harewood (England and rich and noble) and with a name change to Arrowood coming to the US.
A two time great grandmother was full bloodied Cherokee off the reservation in North Carolina. I'd heard that story as a kid.
Grand parents from Italy came over with out papers so I'm a wop. :thumbsup:

My Dad's sides hail from Ireland and England arriving in Maryland 1650's and North Carolina 1830's.
Related to the Harewood (England and rich and noble) and with a name change to Arrowood coming to the US.

Yeah.... the Quebecois came over in 1650... Irish in mid 19th century and Italian early 20th (1902)

Being a Bailey and a O’toole I really never stood a chance! It is in my DNA to drink to much, never shy away from a brawl and always kiss the wrong girl! Hah! Jodi’s family was a bit taken back when they found out our family schedules events like marriage around the full moon. They were good right up till the circle of candles and broom jump! Hah!

-
Back