Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Started moving the "older" NOS stuff into the container. Man I forgot how unfriendly the old autolight books are to look stuff up took 6 hours juust to ID them all. But done easy for now on finding them. Hey anyone collect ignition boxes say for a ignition cabinet. Have a bunch of empties I used to throw out but kind of a shame. Need "that" shop for this stuff.

Wow good deal

1968 Plymouth 2 dr.​

$3,600
Listed 13 hours ago in Northern Cambria, PA

About This Vehicle​

Driven 124,000 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior color: White · Interior color: Red

Fuel type: Gasoline

Clean title
This vehicle has no significant damage or problems.

nc_ohc=IvxziQ_yBysAX9lvlNL&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg
nc_ohc=jot8M-IaZrAAX-9zchy&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

You going with the pig on the grill ?
Its cool to see it again, it will look great where ever you put it. I guess you can weld bronze to steel, never done it. Enjoy :thumbsup:
yes I ordered the grill last week should be here anyday.
Not sure how I'll mount it yet but sure will make a cool addition to the truck.
Thanks again Mike .

yes I ordered the grill last week should be here anyday.
Not sure how I'll mount it yet but sure will make a cool addition to the truck.
Thanks again Mike .
It needed a good home and the pig found one, thank you, enjoy finding this like this on my treasure hunting days, truck is looking very good by the way :thumbsup:

What is this one Hop?

1965 Plymouth valiant​

$1,500
Listed 5 days ago in Bumpass, VA

About This Vehicle​

Driven 100,000 miles

Manual transmission

Exterior color: Black

Clean title

Seller's Description​

Please read entire ad. 65 Valiant 2 door post. 170 Slant Six/3 speed manual transmission. Was converted to Hurst floor shift many years ago before we got it. Clear title. Last driven in the early 2000's. It ran and drove good when parked. Missing the carburetor and starter. Has rust in lower quarters. Floors have amateur patches from years ago. Trunk floor is solid. Framerails are solid. Located in central Virginia about 25 miles north of Richmond. I have some more pictures for interested persons, but I'm not taking more. I will not reply to "is
nc_ohc=0DMx0M6zXVQAX9dQ_Hg&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

1965 Plymouth valiant​

$1,500
Listed 5 days ago in Bumpass, VA

About This Vehicle​

Driven 100,000 miles

Manual transmission

Exterior color: Black

Clean title

Seller's Description​

Please read entire ad. 65 Valiant 2 door post. 170 Slant Six/3 speed manual transmission. Was converted to Hurst floor shift many years ago before we got it. Clear title. Last driven in the early 2000's. It ran and drove good when parked. Missing the carburetor and starter. Has rust in lower quarters. Floors have amateur patches from years ago. Trunk floor is solid. Framerails are solid. Located in central Virginia about 25 miles north of Richmond. I have some more pictures for interested persons, but I'm not taking more. I will not reply to "is
View attachment 1716069729
Oh yeah... saw that one.

My two sons have completed this fine ride, we never put it up for sale but a local racer was there and looked it over very closely, he wants it and offers then 21 thousand as a roller, they are into it $7.600.00 , not counting motor or trans. The fellow said his son is driving one of my sons chassis that Mike and Creed built in 2018, first time they ever met him, from south of little Rock, nice fellow that will get first shot at it if and when it goes up for sale.
This old man on the hill is proud of his two sons, working together after there full time job, memike is a blessed fellow :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20230327-092644_Facebook.jpg

Whats hot now on meters are tach/dwell for six volt cars. They are different in scale, read differently is better example.

Wow Mikee, Look at that old tach/dwell meter.
I found it the same trip to Hardy Arkansas when I found the two goodies I found for you, oldies for sure.
I have had a few of them. Nice when calibrated. Mike you can get 50 if it works.
10 bucks on my treasure hunting weekend last weekend, I should send it to you along with my old Mac tools I found last year.

Mike you have a crappy old ark license plate around? Need one for the wall.
Got some I need to send you and keep forgetting :BangHead: :eek:
Yes sir !! Have some, sorry for waking up in a new world everyday it seems

Picked up all the supplies yesterday, this will be fun.

spooky!! , I just opened a Mt Dew, I see this day screaming by men !!

Forgot to post this picture of my dual sinks, only cold water supply, never said I was an artist or plumber :rofl:

20230327_140908.jpg

-
Back