Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
From my shoot to publication was a year. When their ready you'll get a phone interview with the guy who writes the article. From that point it was two months. Mine showed up in the July issue and they were handing it out at Carlisle. I was hanging out at their booth and they were telling people to go down to the show field and see that car in the magazine.
They shot mine at MITP 2022 then again at MCACN 2022. Rob hasn't asked for the stuff on it yet. We will see, maybe it wont be in it. If nothing else, got a friend out of it and felt good to get the photo shoot.

They shot mine at MITP 2022 then again at MCACN 2022. Rob hasn't asked for the stuff on it yet. We will see, maybe it wont be in it. If nothing else, got a friend out of it and felt good to get the photo shoot.
It will.

I have got two different Harleys in two different bike rags but never got any of my cars in anything but local car club publications. Perhaps it is a clue! I quit building bikes when my Brother passed. We always did them together. I just lost the passion and enthusiasm for it. Never the same after that.

It's a great car and a even greater back story. I bet we'll see it in MCG for sure.

Morning fellas. Up and at em' Kitchen waste basket out to the garbage can. Recycle bin to the curb. All in the first 10 min. I'm on a roll! LOL

Stylin' out this morning in my PJ pants and my FABO X Club shirt. I need to make a run to the print store today for a banner for our 50 year class reunion. My old one is 40 years old and falling apart. Then off to Cedar Rapids with buddy Ted to Cedar Ridge Distillery for some lunch, samples, and shopping. (they have a new release or two I understand)
Same here, showered and just finished cooking up some eggs and pulled the biscuits out of the small convention oven, sliced up some fresh out of the garden tomatoes,,wife is up and at it on her computer for work, going to enjoy eating breakfast now.

20230716_093452.jpg

I have got two different Harleys in two different bike rags but never got any of my cars in anything but local car club publications. Perhaps it is a clue! I quit building bikes when my Brother passed. We always did them together. I just lost the passion and enthusiasm for it. Never the same after that.
My brothers and I alway worked together on our cars, I was the only one that enjoyed bikes, now when I work on my car I play music we made, or what we listened to back 10 years ago.. missing all 3 of them bad these days. But I am moving forward

20230711_153320.jpg

20230711_112129.jpg

They did a photo shoot and story of my friends 70 Challenger. The article was changed a bit from what was presented to them. But it was a honor to have his car published

Quick Good morning. Got some sleep last night.
Got to get to work but figured I'd checkin at FABO.
Mistake.
Stupid 'expert' had to go muddy the waters with a greenhorn whose just learning the basics of how to set timing.
Wasted too much time.
May not stop until late in the week. We'll see.

I'm just printing out your thread posts Matt...

I don't understand some of it, but I've got it to work with minus the clutter.

Have a great week

Quick Good morning. Got some sleep last night.
Got to get to work but figured I'd checkin at FABO.
Mistake.
Stupid 'expert' had to go muddy the waters with a greenhorn whose just learning the basics of how to set timing.
Wasted too much time.
May not stop until late in the week. We'll see.
Yep, just one of the frustrating things about these forums. There's always someone that thinks they know more but don't. (I have been there myself) You are trying to help and teach not just stroke your ego.

They did a photo shoot and story of my friends 70 Challenger. The article was changed a bit from what was presented to them. But it was a honor to have his car published
Was it the fellow I met and they cooked us a fine home cooked meal ? He has a beuityful all arigenal dark tan/brown interior, forgot what color, very rare

Not even a week since I cut, but it needs it again. Debating if I'm gonna make a mess out of the mower with the wet grass. I'll give it a little more time, but its not going to dry. unless I wait till tomorrow. Even then, it is so humid, just the dew will probably soak it again by morning. :BangHead:

As you can see memike didn't do anything but rest yesterday with a low hart rate average

Morning!
Looks like more rain today.
Pup is doing well, had her morning zoomies and has been chilling on her couch. Great way to start off the day, laughing our asses off!
She’s very entertaining and cuddly.
never thought this would be so calming,no regrets so far. Today is shop dog training…

-
Back