Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well this didn't go as planned. Damn, and I was hungry!

View attachment 1716134856
Quick 10 seconds pick it up don’t look at that other side. Add more cheese to the side you see here nuke it for two minutes to melt the cheese to kill any possible germs and your good. Besides those floors are looking pretty spiffy.

Last edited:
Good Morning All! Thunderboomers here too, glad this is all to blow over by the weekend, our little music festival (3 days) and I'm going fishing. Need this rain tho.

@WV64Signet
Just ordered a new pair of prescription reading glasses for the ones that disappeared today
and need to order a replacement repop 'Barlow' folder for the nicely patina one that disappeard last month.
:(
I to lost a week old pair of prescription sun glasses with a rouge wave yesterday. I’ll call this morning to re-order. :soapbox:

Good Morning Mopar Merripeople..
Wife and I are going to Williamsburg on Wed. for three days. Haven't been there in years. Should be fun. Wrapping up the mower engine rebuild this morning. Hoping to set it back in the tractor before I leave tomorrow... :thumbsup:

Wife and I are going to Williamsburg on Wed. for three days. Haven't been there in years. Should be fun. Wrapping up the mower engine rebuild this morning. Hoping to set it back in the tractor before I leave tomorrow... :thumbsup:
Lotsa history, have fun!

It's Thames Tuesday!

ThamestuesdayIII.jpg

Good morning :D

I to lost a week old pair of prescription sun glasses with a rouge wave yesterday. I’ll call this morning to re-order. :soapbox:
Arrggg!
I have cheap reading glasses but also have Serengetti 'script sunglasses that mostly live in the car. Not cheap!

Quick 10 seconds pick it up don’t look at that other side. Add more cheese to the side you see here nuke it for two minutes to melt the cheese to kill any possible germs and your good. Besides those floors are looking pretty spiffy.
Depends on the floor. Home? Yes.
Work? No.
Outside? Sure. Depending.

A cruise night down there by Tim. Next month at KCRP Bakersfield Winged Sprints on the paved half mile :D I wonder if Harvick is going to get more involved in KCRP with his retirement?

You can't go too wrong. I tended toward the trades shops, but also two exhibits in the DeWitt-Wallace museum (muskets and furniture making). Their exhibit about their own history of interpreting african-americans in colonial Williamsburg was also good.
We took one day to go to American Revolution museum at Yorktown (aka Victory Center). Its very good too. Better than the one in Philadelphia.

-
Back