Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I didn't do any back reading, way too many pages. I saw Eric is back and back to work. Is anything else ground breaking other than the usual hijinks.................

324030297_865929198056350_7028642787778996368_n.png

I need to get a pic for the calender still. Thinking of just getting one with the car on the lift. Not sure how much longer it will be for the hood. I would like to get that on, it would hide the big hole in the engine bay.............. :rofl:

I didn't do any back reading, way too many pages. I saw Eric is back and back to work. Is anything else ground breaking other than the usual hijinks.................

Pretty much... Mike is recovering/, recovered from the Vid... Frank and Eric back from travels... Wolfie is healing... I think Betty's tribe is on the upswing...

Ouch. Nothing cheap about good glasses.
My solution to the big $$ was a pair of cheap prescription glasses bought on-line.
They're decent - better than just plain mangifying readers, but if I scratch or lose them (and I think I lost them today) I'm only out about $50. In this case $70 'cause I paid the premium for two day delivery.
My problem is I leave them in the shirt pocket and sometimes they fall out or fly out from t-shirt pockets.
Im hard on glasses. Same thing, in and out of the pocket, they fall on floor. Thats the thing about readers. I cant use bifocals due to needing glasses to work on cars from below as well from above. They tried to sell progressives, i hated them. Soon i will need two pairs.

Im hard on glasses. Same thing, in and out of the pocket, they fall on floor. Thats the thing about readers. I cant use bifocals due to needing glasses to work on cars from below as well from above. They tried to sell progressives, i hated them. Soon i will need two pairs.
I have several pairs sitting around, I need to get a new pair but don't feel like waiting for months to see if my prescription changed.

-
Back