Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its hard when a pet leaves. I vowed i would never get another dog. 3 years later we now have this puppy, 3-1/2 months old now and she is bringing us so much joy. I forgot how much personality they can have. Being a smaller breed i thought she would be easier to handle. But i now have a furry rocket. Catch? No. Outsmart,yes. For now. Overall, a darn good dog.

:lol: Them tourists that come over from San Joaquin Valley to play at the beach for holiday will be pleased with our weather. They better bring numerous sweatshirts :lol: 69-70° here so Pismo Beach and surrounding area might get to 65° :lol:

A friend posted this on Facebook. His wife answered his post. :rofl: :rofl:

2 income.jpg

1693327463510.png

The John Deere 22 horsepower Kawasaki liquid cooled fuel injected engine is ready to go back into the tractor. But I have a small problem. My on-site helper, her nails are too long. She can't help me do it. Any help out there? LOL.
KKKKKKKKKK
PXL_20230829_175222717.MP.jpg

1000002169.jpg

One of the instructors I work with is retired AF. Specifically C130 jockey and trainer. He wrote curriculum teaching pilots how to fly, then went to Lockheed and did same. He writes most of our curriculum and is exceptionally good at it. We collaborate on developing and in the end we have pretty darn good content. He can be a bit dry tho!
Sounds like me with Sikorskey they offered me 200K a year to work for them. No way in hell I was moving to Troy AL Did do some consulting with their techs though on leave. Oh my!

T-bird is running again. Got power top going, weatherstrip was stuck to trunk so it wouldnt open. Gave it a light film of silicone grease, to prevent sticking. Wheel cylinder coming out of the USA.

ok, i have a little of the grey container mystery cleared up. they were used to transport fuel and or oil.
the reason for the stencil markings as explained to me.
post war they had to be labeled from country of origon, and destination too' .most likely PHILADELPHIA navy yard/

ok, i have a little of the grey container mystery cleared up. they were used to transport fuel and or oil.
the reason for the stencil markings as explained to me.
post war they had to be labeled from country of origon, and destination too' .most likely PHILADELPHIA navy yard/

So post war, pre occupation???

Just saw local news. They just opened a new drag strip in parris ca. 1/16th mile. Street cars only

-
Back