Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lost me on that?
First, you dress like this

Then you go up very high

Then you try to pee into this

Screenshot_20231120_084125_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_083907_Chrome.jpg

Our boy hosts the big shindig. We have four kin folk traveling in, then Jodi and I plus other assorted kids and grandchildren. I want to say last count we were feeding around 21 folks. Our boys wife is the consummate planner. She creates a spreadsheet on a group text then each family brings their assigned dishes. It is always a hoot because everyone goes free range chicken on her. We end up with enough food to feed a church! His house is want to say 1500 sq ft? It is pure pandemonium! We love it! Years ago we as a family decided to make T day our big holiday so that lets everyone do their own thing for Xmas. It is just a absolute hoot.

Our boy hosts the big shindig. We have four kin folk traveling in, then Jodi and I plus other assorted kids and grandchildren. I want to say last count we were feeding around 21 folks. Our boys wife is the consummate planner. She creates a spreadsheet on a group text then each family brings their assigned dishes. It is always a hoot because everyone goes free range chicken on her. We end up with enough food to feed a church! His house is want to say 1500 sq ft? It is pure pandemonium! We love it! Years ago we as a family decided to make T day our big holiday so that lets everyone do their own thing for Xmas. It is just a absolute hoot.
Sounds like my kinda fun.

Still need to paint it but here it is. Not sure what I can sell them for yet but looks like around $50 to $75 to make them not including labor.

IMG_20231120_082649098.jpg

Weather turned all poopie overnight, no snow but cold and windy. Dogs had fun on our walk as always, horses doing what they do best. Might be a rough winter here, the Mustang has the heaviest coat I have seen on her, looks like a woolly Mammoth.

3047E8F4-9F56-4039-BC4F-D6C2E205C1BC.jpeg

4FAC5AFA-0B93-47A2-B3C9-C1FD9C9FE76B.jpeg

943A83A7-5284-41AE-8EB1-3EE7C8CF26BF.jpeg

5B5F504C-0B6F-4BAE-92A1-0B57DEE212D3.jpeg

FE74E5FA-ADC9-475A-A42C-B1F3104B9981.jpeg

So, what's everyone doing for Turkey Day besides eating too much...:lol:
Are you the host or are you going some one's house??

We head to KC and spend the day with my MIL. She'll cook up the meal and we'll bring the desert.
If we get home early enough, we'll fire up the fire pit and sip on a good drink.
Just the 2 of us and the critters. Small bird, and just a small spread we kinda like it that way.

Just waiting for my new vinyl top to come in from Legendary. The car had minor rust under the back window, the restorer could save the vinyl. He did find that the 51-year-old roof still had sticky adhesive on the underside. I hope to get it back before the snow flies.

20231031_110007.jpg

Duster 8.jpg

My youngest Son Matthew invited Chin and I to their place for Thanksgiving. Small group of maybe 6 or 8. Best, is, I get to spend more time with my granddaughter.... :thumbsup:

How is she with Turkey and the fixings? Is she warming up to American foods?

-
Back