Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We went to that dive bar for my "free" lunch, even with 25 dollar certificate we shelled out a bit of cash for two blah shrimp baskets. Becky couldn't even drink the coffee, said it was worse than rest stop coffee which is pretty bad. I was cracking up at this place, saw the sign for "Sponge Night" wonder what that's all about. Sign also said they have $2 Busch pounders, maybe that's where it all starts, saw butt cheek imprints on the wall too??? I will say I don't know if you can classify it as a total dive bar though as there's windows and a patio....

DiveBar.jpeg

Divebar2.jpeg

Barpatio.jpeg

3 for me!
Not bad, I'll work 20 hours total Mon/Tues and have to burn 4 hours PTO as I get 8 hours Holiday on Wed and Thurs. Some folks choose to work 8's on weeks like these so they don't have to use their vacation time, I'd rather have the extra day.

So, what's everyone doing for Turkey Day besides eating too much...:lol:
Are you the host or are you going some one's house??

We head to KC and spend the day with my MIL. She'll cook up the meal and we'll bring the desert.
If we get home early enough, we'll fire up the fire pit and sip on a good drink.

Not bad, I'll work 20 hours total Mon/Tues and have to burn 4 hours PTO as I get 8 hours Holiday on Wed and Thurs. Some folks choose to work 8's on weeks like these so they don't have to use their vacation time, I'd rather have the extra day.
I would too

Well the rain has set in, 49 degrees this morning, rain moves out by 6 or 7 pm.

We head to KC and spend the day with my MIL. She'll cook up the meal and we'll bring the desert.
If we get home early enough, we'll fire up the fire pit and sip on a good drink.
I am the host, 12 noon for 7 folks, and yes out in the shop, grand children (3) and (2) inlaws and of course 2 sons. Then at 5 a couple old retired friends that don't have family will come over and do clean up on food. Then some time around the pool table with bourbon/beer in hand.
My children have other plans with inlaws and friends at near 4pm .

Well then, I'd recommend that you just sit there and cheer for CHIEFS that will keep you awake!! :thumbsup:
What???? Cross party lines, I think not, Fly Eagles Fly!!! Besides, Mahomes has enough recent hardware and Kelsey has a comfort package to go home to lol!

Staying home. Just the 5 of us but I’m doing a big meal and probably watch movies all day, maybe games with the kids. Who knows

We are having all 3 kids over plus GF and BF. One son's can't make it as she's in South Africa but we're flying her out here for Christmas. Picked up our ham on the weekend, fresh turkey is being butchered today so should pick up this afternoon/evening.

Well I dug up those two trees the deer blasted but didn't get new ones planted, they are sitting in back of UTV. I ordered green vinyl covered wire as I try not to use galvanized out front, hoping to get the green stuff Wednesday. Time to get to work, have a Great Day All!

So have SIL over and put his 89 F150 on the lift to fluid film it. noticed the spare has a padlock on ot for theft. He doesn't have the key get the grinder with a cutoff wheel to blat through it. I have the lock in a pair of channel locks, blows through one side does noy twist no biggie. turn it for him to get the other side starts the grinder right into my finger deep. Thank god for shop paper towels, duct tape and liquid skin! I should have known better with him!

So have SIL over and put his 89 F150 on the lift to fluid film it. noticed the spare has a padlock on ot for theft. He doesn't have the key get the grinder with a cutoff wheel to blat through it. I have the lock in a pair of channel locks, blows through one side does noy twist no biggie. turn it for him to get the other side starts the grinder right into my finger deep. Thank god for shop paper towels, duct tape and liquid skin! I should have known better with him!
OUCH!! :mad:

SIL feels terrible I bet, top or figure tip Hoppy ? Eather way its going to take some time to heal, can you make a fist with it this morning? Sometimes its best to do things by yourself ain't it.. :lol:

Meeting with my driveway engineer this morning, says he has the plan and cost for my driveway.
We will see..

Oh yikes!!!

Duct tape! Yessir

-
Back