Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here it is

7BB264D2-D167-4BBC-9F53-61AE2F2A5BAA.jpeg

Are they easy to find or does it take time to find one like yours??
Quality reproductions can be a challenge. There is a lot of junk out there, mostly from India. Perdosoli is an Italian manufacturer... They are the best available, but generally inaccurate in detail. I had an 1803 Harper's Ferry rifle that I sold off because it was such a Frankenrifle. Bits from multiple models that never were together

Quality reproductions can be a challenge. There is a lot of junk out there, mostly from India. Perdosoli is an Italian manufacturer... They are the best available, but generally inaccurate in detail. I had an 1803 Harper's Ferry rifle that I sold off because it was such a Frankenrifle. Bits from multiple models that never were together
Hmm an interesting hobby that truly takes time and dedication for the cause. I've always been a Civil War buff even as a kid. We went to Gettysburg a few years ago and I had a blast. We plan on going back again this year while we are at Carlisle. I've always wanted an older 1800's rifle someday, I hope. Thanks for sharing.

Hmm an interesting hobby that truly takes time and dedication for the cause. I've always been a Civil War buff even as a kid. We went to Gettysburg a few years ago and I had a blast. We plan on going back again this year while we are at Carlisle. I've always wanted an older 1800's rifle someday, I hope. Thanks for sharing.
Home — Horse Soldier

Go here... AMAZING arms collection.. beyond compare for original pieces

You absolutely need to arrange for a private, certified guide tour in your vehicle. The guides out of the visitors center are amazing

And find this book and read it....

OK... These two

20231126_220426.jpg

20231126_220624.jpg

@Mattax

531,000 posts and over 12,000,000 views

We rock
Yes we do. I love the friendships it has created. Everyone has met other members. All of us hasn't met all the members but that's ok. We still have time. (hopefully) Something we should do is make a list of the coffee shop members we have met in person. That could be fun.

It's late .

Best headphone music...

Moving in Stereo - The Cars
Around the Plynth - Faces
Smoke a little smoke - Eric Church
Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
Tusk - Fleetwood Mac
Baba O'Reilly - The Who
Great Gig in the Sky - Pink Floyd (Three whole DSotM album really)
Ants Marching - Dave Mathews Band
Low Rider - War
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Love Rollercoaster - Ohio Players
Soul Sloshing- Venus Hum

Not Best songs.. but those that consume you at high volume while wearing headphones

Give me some others

Last edited:
-
Back