Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Monday morning to you Moparians...a Chiefs win and finally freaking scored a few in the second half. :thumbsup:
Let's turn the ship and get it going through the end with decisive wins!!

I go in this afternoon to get the remaining stiches removed from my eye lid. They've been in three weeks so I imagine there will be some digging involved getting them out.

Rough for NFL, great for College Football. Huskies went undefeated, first time anyone has done that in PAC-12, will play Ducks again for trip to playoffs, don't know that they can beat them twice, Bo Nix is really playing well. Seahawks were destroyed by 49ers Thanksgiving Day. I should add I was loving seeing Ohio State get beat by Michigan.

So your Chiefs righted the ship a bit, 8-3 not bad. Who's up next for them? Seahawks have a tough sched next few weeks, I expect a lot of L's lol!
@Packers, @Patriots, and Bengals are the next three. We can't take any of those for granted.

Agree, Jordan Love looked pretty good last game
He did hopefully our D continues to play well. They shut the Raiders out the second half and have held most everybody this year to under 20 points per game.

Morning!
A chilly one this morning,-13°C.
Windy and snowing again. Glad the shop is warm. A little work on avalanche. Have to start tractor and bring in some pellets, may bring in the bead roller, work on the variable speed control. And experiment with making a roller die or two.and i need to move hoist about a foot to the west.

Picked up a new 1/2 impact. This is the newest version DCF961B. This thing is a beast.

IMG_9797.jpeg

Nice! Scott Just FYI Ridgid cordless have a great guarantee for life even the batteries are covered. Cant beat it.

RIDGID/Age
About 100 years

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/RIDGID...

The Ridge Tool Company is an American manufacturing company that makes and distributes tools under the Ridgid brand name. The company was founded in 1923 in North Ridgeville, Ohio. In 1943, it relocated to its current location in Elyria, Ohio, and in 1966, it became a wholly owned subsidiary of Emerson Electric.

Ridgid - Wikipedia​

1701088770052.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ridgid

Black & Decker (U.S.) Inc.

Black & Decker (U.S.) Inc.
99 years

Milwaukee Tool

Milwaukee Tool
99 years

Techtronic Industries

Techtronic Industries