Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My youngest just came out and said there is 35% packet loss here right now. No You Tube for me right now. Heck, when it get's that bad even the tv pixelates.

Call them and get a credit...

Whenever my internet goes out, I call for a credit... I pay for full internet and the internet doesn't sleep and sometimes I don't... :icon_fU:

Maui Wowee? :rofl:

Smoke.jpg

Here's one that could ruffle som feathers... What do you call a cross atop a Christmas tree? SPIOLER ALERT!

“Your ct scan is booked for 4:00 pm, please dont be late” 4:15 and counting.

<~~~~~~ did an adjustment on the espresso machine fuel %, 50-50. ET and MPH now equal to old setup on the blown machine. Since it's time for adult beverages, added a significant amount of Buffalo Trace Cream fuel additive. :D

Wife has a fast shopping list. Local bakery, bunch of Italian sausages and meats, German sausage. and a case of white castle sliders! Hope the cooler is big enough! And most importantly the wallet deep enough! Turning into a expensive one day ride.

There's a great Polish deli near me that has fresh home made sausages... They make all kinds of sausage fresh every day...

They also make fresh rolls/buns and they are sometimes still hot from the oven when you get them out of the bin...

1703024573799.png

<~~~~~~ did an adjustment on the espresso machine fuel %, 50-50. ET and MPH now equal to old setup on the blown machine. Since it's time for adult beverages, added a significant amount of Buffalo Trace Cream fuel additive. :D
Perfect. I couldn't find BT Bourbon Cream the other day. (Iowa thinks it should be allocated) I bought Ezra Brooks instead. I think I like it better. I think Lauren was mixing it with root beer.

Perfect. I couldn't find BT Bourbon Cream the other day. (Iowa thinks it should be allocated) I bought Ezra Brooks instead. I think I like it better. I think Lauren was mixing it with root beer.

Come here and go to Binney's... It's like a grocery store for liquor, wine, beer, and cigars...

They have aisles dedicated to each kind of liquor: Vodka, whiskey, tequila, etc...

You would be like a kid in a candy store in there... (And walk out a few hundred dollars poorer)...

-
Back