Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Haha golf stuff, car stuff, gun stuff...lucky for me Cheryl just says if you need it buy it.

1704198296014.png

Drive by shooting in Cedar Rapids, police pursuit, driver fires at police, police shoot back killing the shooter. You play with the bull you get the horns. Karma is a ***** when you do wrong.

Why do they make TV changers Black!!!! So you can't find them, so when they need cleaned they sill look clean, yep, took me 15 minutes this morning to find the dam thing :BangHead: :lol: think I will attach it to the wall with velcro, put a white shipping label on it..
Rant over.. life is good..GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ..

Going to a body shop in town this morning, backed my truck up into a tree with the tailgate open :BangHead: :(:drama::rofl: forgot there was a small tree next to my old small shop, bald eagle barn I kept Victoria in.. when life feeds you lemons, make a sweet lemonade :thumbsup:

I think Michigan Georgia would have been a much better game. I think Michigan is going to wipe floor with the Huskies.

I was talking yesterday with my Uncle. They need to modify the system. Conference championship games should not count... neither should the first few "beat me up" games that start the season.

Even outside of playoff games... Oregon vs Liberty U. ?? Seriously?

I'm watching the panic weather news.
Well we really won't know for a few more days yet, but it has the POTENTIAL to be a major snow storm. Or it could just be a rain event.
So hurry and buy. Shovels, Rock Salt, Bread , and Milk.
I’m ignoring it. We won’t get nothing

Never owned such a truck before, its a 4x4 Cadillac, best ride, spoiling me rotten, so even though its a small bend at the top of the gate, I am having it fixed, have not turned anything into my insurance in 38, 39 years.

20230613_104940.jpg

I was talking yesterday with my Uncle. They need to modify the system. Conference championship games should not count... neither should the first few "beat me up" games that start the season.

Even outside of playoff games... Oregon vs Liberty U. ?? Seriously?
Agree but there is some weird explanation about why a non-power5 was put in there, some kind of make up for bowl games past, can't remember the explanation tho

This system that you are showing saying it will pass to the south of me by 80 miles, think it's passing us on Friday, like many here I don't take it to the bank if its over 2 days away

Gooooood morning Mitch, you still with us in America sir ?
Yes I am. I am leaving for Viet Nam on the 30th, and coming back here in May.....

There were a lot of people who thought Texas was going to beat Huskies, made them a 4 point favorite even lol!
PNWR and the (Former) PAC-12 don't get much love nationally.

And... side rant - these kids getting NIL millions, after the halfway point, need to be required to complete the season AND play in post-season before they abandon their teammates.

Zero loyalty.

Yes I am. I am leaving for Viet Nam on the 30th, and coming back here in May.....
Well brother, I hope you get there after a good flight and may you have a great trip, tell anyone staying at your home here I said put tools back were they belong and if they use the torch, keep the bottles full on your return :lol:

-
Back