Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
seriously from the energy supplier!

Your monthly energy emissions report

Based on your monthly usage of 845 kWh for last month ending in 12/20/23 your energy emmisions value is 550 pounds of CO2.​

550 lbs.
CO2 Emissions​

550 lbs of CO2 emissions is the same as driving 622 miles in a gasoline-powered vehicle.​

4 trees would be needed to absorb 550 lbs of CO2​
Quick plant some trees. What are you supposed to do, freeze to death. Burning wood probably pollutes more but they don't have a meter on your chimney. :rofl: :rofl:

Quick plant some trees. What are you supposed to do, freeze to death. Burning wood probably pollutes more but they don't have a meter on your chimney. :rofl: :rofl:
I got a 30% rebate from the government for putting in an efficient wood stove last year. Add a free source of wood and some sweat equity and you've got a nice warm house

I got a 30% rebate from the government for putting in an efficient wood stove last year. Add a free source of wood and some sweat equity and you've got a nice warm house
Nice, what makes it energy efficient? A blower to oxygenate the fire?

Nice, what makes it energy efficient? A blower to oxygenate the fire?
This is the stove I have. It doesn't take much wood to heat the house. Standard size logs from a splitter are usually too big, they'll put out too much heat

stove.jpg

Back from the sunrise coffee cruise. That’s Diamond Head with the sun coming up.

IMG_2382.jpeg

Hey, I've been logged in more than an hour and that box that says "page not responding" Didn't show up until I jumped to this "coffee" forum. Go figure. Maybe I can create a listing in the "cars for sale" forum without that headache. Have a great day.

Hey, I've been logged in more than an hour and that box that says "page not responding" Didn't show up until I jumped to this "coffee" forum. Go figure. Maybe I can create a listing in the "cars for sale" forum without that headache. Have a great day.
:rofl::rofl:

I think Frank had too much coffee this morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Make sure you like and subscribe.

Four cups to be precise. And this was about 1/2 of the time i spent plowing. Wedged phone between mirror and headliner and got after it.

Four cups to be precise. And this was about 1/2 of the time i spent plowing. Wedged phone between mirror and headliner and got after it.
Thank you for sharing, I need to go back and check out your page again, I stay busy, but not in the fine form you do !! Cheers

17050034011046244438028696187747.jpg

Holy smokes @Tooljunkie that last snow clearing video needs a Dramamine warning. I about got sea sick! Music was a classic touch! Very “techno” I am sure there is an actual name for the genre but I know not. I get tired just reading your posts! Every time I think I had a tiring day I read one of your posts and my day don’t look so bad! Have fun on your cruise!

Home from work and got my bumper project for my scamp painted today and waiting for the paint to dry before I install it.
Still at the :popcorn: to see if I like my idea.

-
Back