Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We are getting pounded, rain, thunder and lightning ever since 3am, I had to reset roughter to see weather , 56 degrees this morning.

Yes, Put them in each before Carlise. Was using cheap ones but screw up in a few months usually. 48 for $20 is a steal.

Was using dollar store ones they really suck. When I run Petronix need 9vdc to trigger it so made a box with a 9V. dam battery barley last the test. Duracell prob 6 tests!

Learned something new yesterday. What was the first year Mopar used FI in a car?

Check it out at 3 min mark, a distributor that runs a distributor, crazy stuff to me
Almost like the dual plug hemi one accell made.
1705061662349.png

We are getting pounded, rain, thunder and lightning ever since 3am, I had to reset roughter to see weather , 56 degrees this morning.
Batten down the hatches, buddy. That's what's comin this way.

Mornin feller heathens.

Morning quick drive by before another military funeral mission. 6 horses. 7 people 50 plus mph winds. Heavy rain turning into ice into snow by midday, what could go wrong.

Snowy Friday here in Arkansas. Jodi and I are radioed up and got good comms. She will work in her office and I will sort out the shop. I see some day drinking in my future! Great day to stay at home and reload some ammo. I have spent last several days sorting brass. Arghh. 10mm brass is sneaky just like its wrench counterpart. Never know where it will show up.

-
Back