Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Snow tonight and 16 below and the weather guys are saying 23 below tomorrow night. Wind chill today was at 32 below and I got a haircut today and when I left the barber and walked to my truck I got a brain freeze that was worse than a brain fart. Next time I'll have a hat. :BangHead:

Snow tonight and 16 below and the weather guys are saying 23 below tomorrow night. Wind chill today was at 32 below and I got a haircut today and when I left the barber and walked to my truck I got a brain freeze that was worse than a brain fart. Next time I'll have a hat. :BangHead:
I like it when they spray your hair and it freezes on the way to your truck! :lol:

Oh that would be fun. An early B, yes! With a Hemi? Hell yes! I will need a ride though.

So the weather guessers say tomorrow's playoff game in KC should rival these in NFL history.
  • 1967 NFL Championship (-13 degrees): The Packers beat the Cowboys 21-17 at Lambeau Field in the Ice Bowl.
  • 1981 AFC Championship (-9 degrees): The Bengals beat the Chargers 27-7 at home in the Freezer Bowl.
  • 2015 NFC Wild Card Game (-6 degrees): The Seahawks beat the Vikings 10-9 at the University of Minnesota's stadium while U.S. Bank Stadium was under construction.
  • 2007 NFC Championship (-3 degrees): The Giants beat the Packers 23-20 at Lambeau in a game best remembered for Tom Coughlin's frozen face.

Other experts also mentioned that there are tickets available at discounted prices :lol:
The Chiefs want to play to a full house. :rolleyes:
Nose bleeds in the $50 zone.
Field levels at $200.
Small price to pay for frost bite :rofl:

Evening everyone, working on logistics for MITP. What’s the weather like? High humidity?

Thanks being from here, I don’t do well in humid weather, I can deal with it just don’t like it.

So the weather guessers say tomorrow's playoff game in KC should rival these in NFL history.
  • 1967 NFL Championship (-13 degrees): The Packers beat the Cowboys 21-17 at Lambeau Field in the Ice Bowl.
  • 1981 AFC Championship (-9 degrees): The Bengals beat the Chargers 27-7 at home in the Freezer Bowl.
  • 2015 NFC Wild Card Game (-6 degrees): The Seahawks beat the Vikings 10-9 at the University of Minnesota's stadium while U.S. Bank Stadium was under construction.
  • 2007 NFC Championship (-3 degrees): The Giants beat the Packers 23-20 at Lambeau in a game best remembered for Tom Coughlin's frozen face.

Other experts also mentioned that there are tickets available at discounted prices :lol:
The Chiefs want to play to a full house. :rolleyes:
Nose bleeds in the $50 zone.
Field levels at $200.
Small price to pay for frost bite :rofl:
They’re talking -20 wind chill.

Thanks being from here, I don’t do well in humid weather, I can deal with it just don’t like it.
I'm not a huge fan myself. Oh it can get hot and sticky but we have had some really nice weekends.

It looks like we got 10" of snow.....yesterday. I need to get Andy's place cleaned out today sometime. Can't wait. Like a dummy, I took a half a cold pill to stop my sinus' from draining. Well, now I can't sleep so here I am. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Good morning. This was last night. I only have one of those rubber paddled Toro snow throwers. This will be interesting.

20240112_173726.jpg

20240112_174254.jpg

20240112_174258.jpg

Looks like you will be digging out for a bit. Hopefully the snowblower can handle that. You really got loaded on last night

Looks like you will be digging out for a bit. Hopefully the snowblower can handle that. You really got loaded on last night
The hard part is there's no place to blow it to. From where I was standing, toward the garage, it all has to all get moved in front of the garage then moved again to the back yard to the right. From the steps to the street, it all has to be moved to the front yard. Double the work. :BangHead:

That is a pain! :mad: Pace yourself. Is there anyone that is able to lend a hand nearby? Or are all the neighbors in the same predicament?

That is a pain! :mad: Pace yourself. Is there anyone that is able to lend a hand nearby? Or are all the neighbors in the same predicament?
All the same. Next door neighbors are either old on one side or rental property on the other. My son has been in Cali for work last week and flies back tomorrow. I would like to get him plowed out before he get's back. I have been taking care of his cat.

Mid -20's wind chill and getting colder all day. I might have to rethink.

Last edited:
-
Back