Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from running around....................dropped off tax stuff, and sent a check for the Hemi, that part is done. Also dropped off old Iphone for my credit with AT&T and did a quick run into Walmart in Martinsburg. Now home, unboxing a new coffee maker. Nothing fancy like Chris, just an upgrade from our Mr. Coffee......

81+HcYgDo1L._AC_SX569_.jpg

Carlisle is likely out though, namely cause I’m now taking 3 weeks off from June through July. Doubt they’ll give me a 4th

But you will be taking the 4th off if you are off for 3 weeks from June through July...

July 4th...

Glad you got your hound back, thankfully we have never had a “runner” but it just sounds like a whole bunch of no fun. There would just be no way to catch one of ours if they didn’t want to be caught. Nothing short of a tranq dart would work. Glad ya got her back.

My first job outta college, I worked with a lady who lived on a farm in middle of Michigan and had some Dalmatians...

When they would get out and run away, they fired up the four wheelers and chased them down... The Dals knew they were sunk when the ATV's were coming out to chase them... But that's what it took to catch them...

Dalmatians are known to be able to reach up to 40 MPH... And they can go 30 miles in a stretch when they are in condition... That's why they ran with the coach and buggies, they needed a dog that could keep up with horses and go for 30 miles without resting and keep the rodents from running across the trails and spooking the horses making them take off with the coach...

Morning all, had a party at my kids house yesterday so sister could visit all the kids and grandkids.
Then came home and partied in the garage with sister and my 2 boys.
Not use to staying up late so recovering this morning.

Pussy.jpg

Yeah, obviously new here...

It looks like this guy thinks he can trade an e-body 8 3/4" axle housing and shafts straight up for an a-body 8 3/4" axle and shafts... WTF??? :wtf:

How much you wanna bet there will be no takers...

I want some of what he's smoking...

Big Joint.jpg

But you will be taking the 4th off if you are off for 3 weeks from June through July...

July 4th...
Ha ha that’s one of my weeks approved all ready. I bought two extra weeks of Vacation time per company policy so with my roll over and what i get accrued, I end up with 6 available weeks of vacation this year. I plan to use three, keep two in reserve and use one over the Christmas holiday next year. Then buy two more weeks. I’m trying to build up to be able to take the entire summer of 2026 off.

Talked to OMR briefly today. He didn’t say how he was feeling and I didn’t want to pry too much. But he’s at least still with us and that’s the most important thing. We need people like him in this world

Talked to OMR briefly today. He didn’t say how he was feeling and I didn’t want to pry too much. But he’s at least still with us and that’s the most important thing. We need people like him in this world
Well definitely and his sense of humor.
Don't tell him I said that not wanting to boost his idea of giving us all a bad time. :lol:
Great guy for sure and far and few left.

My sister messaged me, our older sister had a fall,not sure but she thinks fractured hip,collarbone and shoulder.8 hour wait in emergency.

-
Back