Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man did this thread go sideways!

Seeing those splices 2inches from the bulkhead makes me sad inside.... and no to brussel sprouts!!!

My car so far has no dash lights, tail-lights, dome light or brake lights... gonna be fun fixing all that

Good morning and a happy Thursday to all.
Taking the rest of the week off and working on my own stuff.

Good morning gentlemen. I’m off until Tuesday!

IMG_6022.png

kinda wondering how a 10.5:1 318 would hold up to big rpm with a stock crank since the stroke is so short...
Why? It’s the same block as the 340 that was known for its quick reving, high reving performance. Only difference is the bore/pistons and the heads. They shared the same crank. And all LA 318s used forged cranks throughout their life

Why? It’s the same block as the 340 that was known for its quick reving, high reving performance. Only difference is the bore/pistons and the heads. They shared the same crank. And all LA 318s used forged cranks throughout their life
why? cause that one blew up at 7800 but had a longer stroke... so i was just curious was all..

Had a guy call once asking of I could do a la to 10K Had to ask him why. Every bearing in a 360 he made roller some how. Never heard from him again though.

-
Back