Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@toolmanmike I know you are a rye guy. Trying this one today

20240331_114120.jpg

Got the old truck lubed up but need a bit more rearend lube. :rolleyes: Karl!!
Attached the tails to the asses, so now I have 4 horses asses 1 Zebra butt and 1 jack ***.
Anybody have about a 2 inch by 2 inch picture of Biden they could send me I got the perfect spot for it. Seriously I need his picture. :lol:

IMG_20240331_145030361.jpg

Attached the tails to the asses, so now I have 4 horses asses 1 Zebra butt and 1 jack ***.
Anybody have about a 2 inch by 2 inch picture of Biden they could send me I got the perfect spot for it. Seriously I need his picture. :lol:

View attachment 1716229678

Does this *** make my truck look big?

We're both home her heart rate returned to normal on its own which is good. She has a couple follow up appointments and will probably go to her other cardiologist in KC for a second opinion. She was very fortunate to get the KC Doc lady is a very highly respected heart doctor specializing in women's heart health. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers I'm ready with toddy in hand and hopefully a nap it's been a wild ride.
Great news all around. Still hope all works out

Did some off brand fiddlin today.
Wife’s Nissan.
Rear wiper motor was stuck. Knocked it apart, buffed up the rusty shaft and its all good.
Heater made annoying whistling noise. Someone screwed a bracket to bottom of housing. For an interior car warmer. Screws fell out. I pulled bracket and foil taped holes. No mo noise.
Rattling underside engine cover, loose bolts. Also fixed.
Bluetooth wouldnt accept new devices, cleared out last owners phones.
So, batting about 1000 on that one.

Avalanche still has a parasitic draw. Pain in the ***.

Amazon has them Fred. This is not a political statement . I'm just asking a question.

20240331_163725.jpg

Took the old girl for her maiden voyage around the block, maid it home with no issues.
ran well and drove good, now for MITP road trip after a few miles break in.
Can't wait!
Lon

2052.jpeg

Fred you should have the sticker by Friday.

Back from the other side of the mountains, Happy Easter All! Hope Cheryl is ok, glad she's back home! Becky makes me a Peeps type thing every year, this one is a rock party and a chocolate bunny ended up on the BBQ.

DodgeTruck.jpeg

Easter1.jpeg

Easter2.jpeg

Easter3.jpeg

Easter4.jpeg

Ok electricity gurus, before I call out an electrician tomorrow, any idea what could be causing an entire house to randomly flicker power randomly. Like with no identifiable reason.

I’ve unplugged every appliance in the house, turned off the HVAC system and tried isolating it to a room by shutting the breakers off one by one and it’s still randomly doing it throughout the day. Flicker and come right back on. Lights, outlets, the entire works.

Ok electricity gurus, before I call out an electrician tomorrow, any idea what could be causing an entire house to randomly flicker power randomly. Like with no identifiable reason.

I’ve unplugged every appliance in the house, turned off the HVAC system and tried isolating it to a room by shutting the breakers off one by one and it’s still randomly doing it throughout the day. Flicker and come right back on. Lights, outlets, the entire works.
You might want to start with your utility, at least ask them as they'll know if there's an issue in the area. If it's after the meter then yes electrician

Windy in your area? How about your well pump?

Do you have your own transformer? If the power cables are borderline length to it that can cause issues but would think that would have been right away

Ground wire sounds like the issue but Rich is right get it taken care of proper.

-
Back