Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
About 2 or 3 days a week. I will stop here on this new bridge after I work out, and just hang out and smoke a cigar for half an hour or so. Pretty Serene..
View attachment 1716232738View attachment 1716232740View attachment 1716232741View attachment 1716232742
Love seeing your pictures and videos Mitch, thats one fancy house boat in the last picture
Still drinking my coffee and I will make some oatmeal before I do my workout......................
Oatmeal yesterday for breakfast, sliced apple in it.. Mikie enjoys Oatmeal 3 to 4 times a week

It's Semi-Sunny Sunday!

1712495612627.png

Good morning :D

Last city meeting I mentioned to the board of an old VW Bug sitting on city property and asked if it was for sale.
My answer was take it please. No title so would have to check into it.
I took a fast look at it yesterday and it's a 69 and complete just missing all the glass that some kids broke out a couple years ago.
Not sure if I want to drag it home or not yet.
Giant barbecue trailer for the truck

My area is getting hammered by out of state people, every camp site, every hotel/motel, parks already filling up with camp sites with tents, even on the sides of the road.. I am glad my truck gas tank is full and food and water supply is topped off.
Agreed it is getting stupid out here. I guess I just don’t get it! I have never seen so much traffic. Keep in mind we don’t even have a stop light in town!

Agreed it is getting stupid out here. I guess I just don’t get it! I have never seen so much traffic. Keep in mind we don’t even have a stop light in town!
I have seen a total eclipse, but I was 11 or 12 on a trip to pick my mom up with my uncle here in AR, I was in Los Angeles California.. it got dark!!

Sunday is nothing but stretching for me. It is funny how many of us on this thread are gym rats.
I don't anymore, but Have been on a smart diet since November, put it this way, a 24 pack of beer lasts me a month or more.

Last city meeting I mentioned to the board of an old VW Bug sitting on city property and asked if it was for sale.
I took a fast look at it yesterday and it's a 69 and complete just missing all the glass that some kids broke out a couple years ago.
'69 was the first IRS rear ends? Wasn't it? Bob the fenders, cut off most of the engine compartment, add zoomies and fat tires. Baja it! :lol:

My brother would be on that

2:00 central for the championship game. It's on ESPN. The gals will play hard but SC is undefeated and they outsize us by a sizable amount. Hopefully our quickness and finesse will prevail. We beat them last year 77-73. It can be done. One of our gals said they are a different team and they won't be reviewing old game films butt 2024 films only. Go get em' gals.

K.. i found what's cause the noise in my trans.. the input shaft is somehow pushing forward into the stator in the pump.. all thrust washers are in place and endplay was correct.. luckily it's not a machined/ride surface. but need to figure why it happened.. can see it here..
2024-04-07 08.59.56.jpg

K.. i found what's cause the noise in my trans.. the input shaft is somehow pushing forward into the stator in the pump.. all thrust washers are in place and endplay was correct.. luckily it's not a machined/ride surface. but need to figure why it happened.. can see it here.. View attachment 1716232769
Good you found it. Now to fix it. Oh Lon! @lkopaska

Drag it home Fred! For sure! Push come to shove turn it into a rock crawler rail buggy! Or in your case a snow buggy!

-
Back