Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not having fun. Needle scaling frame. 35 psi keeps most of the dust down,noise and vibration is way less too. Compressor runs every 15 minutes.
Taking a break, pulled an airbag sensor and harness off the frame. Now i have to re-wrap 6 feet of harness. Think i found the proportioning valve, so maybe get my brake lines done next. Before i slather paint.

Made me curious. About $.52 excise tax here and another 7%+ sales tax on top of that at the retail end. Many counties and cities have their own additional sales taxes. When I started makin' blacktop, our plant used diesel to fire the burner on the dryer to dry and heat the aggs before they were screened and batched for the addition of the oil. Diesel was an undesirable by-product to the refineries and they practically gave it away. Then the oil company accountants came up with the idea that they should be charging by the therm, price^^^^^^^. We got about 40K gallons free from the USAF when they were remodeling their onsite power plants to natural gas. Granted the diesel was old and had some crud in it, but the burner didn't care :lol: I did have to check the fuel filter about once a week though :lol:

Still cold and gloomy here this morning and is supposed to stay that way till Sunday. Need to get working on the Barracuda, it's registered for a show this Saturday.

Still cold and gloomy here this morning and is supposed to stay that way till Sunday. Need to get working on the Barracuda, it's registered for a show this Saturday.
yeah crappy here also

Allow me to put this song in your head

Screenshot_20240419_112136_Facebook.jpg

I figure over $5.00 by MITP..
At that point I'm out. Not that I can't afforded it, or just being cheap.
Just don't fell like getting screwed over by big oil.
With what’s happening overseas, I’m guessing 7-10 but July 4th

With what’s happening overseas, I’m guessing 7-10 but July 4th
Gotta make those record setting corporate profits!! Amazes me how people blame anyone other than the oil companies that make it happen though...

Gotta make those record setting corporate profits!! Amazes me how people blame anyone other than the oil companies that make it happen though...
It isn't the companies... or at least only in part.

Commodities traders and speculators have more to do with it than producers... and they have little to no oversight.

Today is a wax on wax off day. :rolleyes: Scamp engine bay is done. Polished all the chrome and moldings. Door jambs are next.

nice.. went on my amex page, reversed charges on those trans parts... 2 hours later i get a email "The right washer is being shipped now"

I need to get back to work on this car.... just zero motivation right now.. and plenty of excuses to not get **** done

-
Back