Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds like my excuse. Zero motivation and the snow today didn't help.

I have been thinking bout the seat belt mounts for 2 months and dreading it.. it's literally like a hour of ****.. pull the carpet, drill holes, weld plates on the underside.. done.. but i would rather dread it before i get around to doing it :)

I have been thinking bout the seat belt mounts for 2 months and dreading it.. it's literally like a hour of ****.. pull the carpet, drill holes, weld plates on the underside.. done.. but i would rather dread it before i get around to doing it :)
Melt holes in carpet.... drill.... use chrome washer on top to dress it.???

I know the feeling but once it's done you'll feel better about it.

Melt holes in carpet.... drill.... use chrome washer on top to dress it.???
naw, need to put some reinforcement plates under the floor... in 62 they don't even have mounts for seatbetls and i didn't think bout it before putting carpet in.. not a big thing just too lazy

Yea and trying to figure out what to cook for dinner. Figure something good enough to set off Toolmans smoke detector from here.
I'll be having a pork steak with a mustard glaze :)
1713558762966.jpeg

And another day go's down the drain.
Yep. I played around here on the computer until noon, took a shower, made a Wal Mart/grocery store/Sams Club run and need to bag up some burger and chicken breasts. BLT's for supper and may be a toddy or two as well.

That looks real good.
Pork steaks are my favorite... gotta get a good cut though..
I make a mustard sauce that's quick and easy for those that like mustard..
1 part Brown mustard (no seeds)
1 part horse radish sauce
and just enough worstershire (lea and perrins only) to loosen it into a sauce..

Put it on with about 30 seconds left under the broiler and it mellows out and is just really nice... plus no sugar/carbs for people that watch that..

naw, need to put some reinforcement plates under the floor... in 62 they don't even have mounts for seatbetls and i didn't think bout it before putting carpet in.. not a big thing just too lazy

I hate undoing stuff I just did.... then you get all screwed up needing to do it right... :rolleyes:

Late night not a sound from the next room
But she's smiles alone.
Memory all alone in the bedroom.
I just dream of the old days, let the memory live again.

Gotta make those record setting corporate profits!! Amazes me how people blame anyone other than the oil companies that make it happen though...
No luck on the shim yet, I can’t find the damn box :BangHead:

Frying up a pound of Hamberger and amazed on how much water they can stuff into it to take 3/4's of a pound into a pound.
Tired of getting **** on. Another bend over and take it bull **** deal.
Other than that, I'm a happy camper.

-
Back