Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Honestly i can't see how that thing didn't skip teeth, i don't think i have ever seen a chain that bad

I am remiss if I don’t add to the happy Hemi day! In my “A” body Demon of course!

IMG_0751.jpeg

IMG_0986.jpeg

Soo.. i'm curious bout something... all i ever see are edelbrock intakes, even in the way back times i rarely saw weiand but when i do see them, ones like this look tall as hell, was there something wrong with weiand that let EB just run them over?
1714137349014.jpeg

Couple of 318 LA rollers if anyone needs a motor..

Soo.. i'm curious bout something... all i ever see are edelbrock intakes, even in the way back times i rarely saw weiand but when i do see them, ones like this look tall as hell, was there something wrong with weiand that let EB just run them over?
View attachment 1716241840
Good intakes. As good or bettter than the Edelbrocks. Probably bettter quality overall.

Tom just called me. He is going to pick up his race engine from Mid American on Tuesday and I will ride along. It is there for a freshening up and they will dyno it when we get there. Oh, it's a aluminum block 440 based stroker. Somewhere north of 900 horse I think. Video to follow. Oh boy! I need to wear some Depends in case I pee my pants! :rofl: :rofl:

1618547_280472632102867_1774693259_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tom just called me. He is going to pick up his race engine from Mid American on Tuesday. Itt is there for a freshening up and they will dyno it when we get there. Oh, it's a aluminum block 440 based stroker. Somewhere north of 900 horse I think. Video to follow. Oh boy! I need to wear some Depends in case I pee my pants! :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1716241843
:rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1716241840
Don’t forget Offy!

Got my schedule bumped 2 hours early today so I get out of work at 9. Have First Aid/CPR training 8 AM tomorrow....

Believe they will be staying up your way and into southeast Missouri.
Good morning

Had the Mazda in for it's first repair yesterday. Gave me an engine light and malfunction message last weekend. The checked code and it was for engine not coming to temp fast enough. They actually had a TSB for the thermostat sticking open. So they changed it. Under warranty. :thumbsup:. Apparently one of their most frequent issues. Would have been $666. :eek:

Did most of my inspection while I was there. Need to go back on Tuesday. Light cleared, but I guess it needs some run time before the state emissions test will except it as clear.

-
Back