Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Swat boots for me they are a composite toe, nice and light and have a side zip. Had to have them in the USAF since we worked with high voltage.

1714480414929.png

I really liked those 70s vintage USMC Combat Boots, great for crashin' around in the desert. My apprenticeship changed that though, they were good for operatin' equipment, but I did welding also. Had to go all leather. A story my instructor told us convinced me to go the slip-on route.

Well, finally got to Saigon. Her brother who is running an upstart limousine service drove us up here. But he doesn't really know the city of Saigon. And it is hellacious to drive around in. Plus the fact he was trying to use Google maps since he didn't know where he was going and it steered him the wrong way, three or four times. Took an extra hour to get here. LOL. Could have done better if I drove. Anyhow, we picked out a hotel on the way up here. Not far from the airport where we need to pick the daughter up about 9:30 p.m. here. The hotel rooms are pretty nice, actually.. a miniature apartment. Only 20 bucks a night. Can't beat that

So, flasher/blinker switches. Are the new ones any good or spend time finding NOS one?

wow... that's some fine work..

WTH? What kind of carbs are those? B engines never came with a 6 pack.
no idea... but i have seen other intake/carbs going for 3k+ but with proper carbs.. that intake alone might be worth the 1k... those look like motocrafts

1 440 with trans $300.. and another for 800.. but zero 360s.... wtf

no idea... but i have seen other intake/carbs going for 3k+ but with proper carbs.. that intake alone might be worth the 1k... those look like motocrafts
Look like 2bbl motorcraft with part of the air cleaner mount cut off.

-
Back