Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
exhaust pipe ordered.. new dipstick tube that doesn't use o-rings :( mines leaking.. and other ****.. can't wait to have an exhaust on the car

oh.. i got my pitman arm off, chisel worked.. the joint is tight but super dry and no zerk :( need to get a new arm..

Right fender hung. Battery in and truck runs again.
IMG_0606.jpeg
IMG_0607.jpeg

While I was resting on the bridge this morning, I saw this guy headed out to fish. He fishes with nets. Look at all the nets in the boat. That's a lot of work for one man.
PXL_20240502_232944595.jpg

While I was resting on the bridge this morning, I saw this guy headed out to fish. He fishes with nets. Look at all the nets in the boat. That's a lot of work for one man.
View attachment 1716244799
Kinda figure he has a family to support and doing his part to keep them fed. Wish more people would do the same and not live on welfare. Just my 2 cents....

TRI TIPS !!!!!
And, there's a competition that the judges hand stuff out to be cooked and judged :thumbsup: Last time I went the competitors were selling their goods to the public also. This time, just handing out samples. A local micro-brew is a sponsor and last I went they did not bring my favorite of their products :BangHead::lol:

And, there's a competition that the judges hand stuff out to be cooked and judged :thumbsup: Last time I went the competitors were selling their goods to the public also. This time, just handing out samples. A local micro-brew is a sponsor and last I went they did not bring my favorite of their products :BangHead::lol:
I've never done tri-tips. I will have to ask around near where I live. I'm sure as you know they probably grind them all for Burger. But maybe I can find some somewhere..,

A lot of flavor in tri-tips, we usually marinate them in something lime based, helps break them down a bit as they can be a tougher cut but man what flavor they have!

Yup Tri tips I got hooked on in CA. Cant beat the flavor. Never find them on the east side of the US

-
Back