Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was pleasantly surprised that my mail lady drove my mail to my house a couple of days ago, she saw my mailbox had been blasted, pretty cool cause 400 feet and a turnaround

Seems like fuel cost increases would help justify it
Speaking of.... this came out yesterday... i always wonder why people blame the wrong people/person when the facts are right there:)

BREAKING: Oil industry players worked to fix prices at artificially high levels by coordinating limitations on how much oil they would drill — per new complaint from the Federal Trade CommissionFTC alleges that oil execs used texts and WhatsApp to jack up the price of gasoline

Taking both 5 gallon fuel containers into town for fill, one will be red dyed diesel, other non-ethanol so one "cheaper" one not so much. Have 14 yards of gravel for driveway and need some for roto-tiller and weed whacker

Taking both 5 gallon fuel containers into town for fill, one will be red dyed diesel, other non-ethanol so one "cheaper" one not so much. Have 14 yards of gravel for driveway and need some for roto-tiller and weed whacker
I just noticed yesterday we have a station with 93 non ethanol. It was over 4 a gallon but if you need it, you pay the price.

Speaking of.... this came out yesterday... i always wonder why people blame the wrong people/person when the facts are right there:)

BREAKING: Oil industry players worked to fix prices at artificially high levels by coordinating limitations on how much oil they would drill — per new complaint from the Federal Trade CommissionFTC alleges that oil execs used texts and WhatsApp to jack up the price of gasoline
Isn’t that what Opec does?

:bs_flag:
If You de-value currency intentionally, & then tell a multi-trillion$$$$ industry You're going to work to "put them out of business", what would You do if You were an exec in said industry??? Wait for that entity to bleed You dry then kill You? Or be proactive?? Also, when somebody says "record profits" & gives You a $$$$ figure, well a million$ don't buy what it used to so.....

:bs_flag:
If You de-value currency intentionally, & then tell a multi-trillion$$$$ industry You're going to work to "put them out of business", what would You do if You were an exec in said industry??? Wait for that entity to bleed You dry then kill You? Or be proactive?? Also, when somebody says "record profits" & gives You a $$$$ figure, well a million$ don't buy what it used to so.....
And there it is :)

Millions..... it's double digit BILLIONS that we pay for at the pump.. for corporate profits..

"Shell reported adjusted earnings of $28.25 billion for the full-year 2023"

Three of the largest oil and gas producers this week reported strong combined profits of $85.6 billion in 2023...

Anyway... numbers are hard eh :) sorry to have brought politics/money up :)

The crude in this valley is so heavy it's not processed for fuel. There is a small amount as a by-product, but the majority gets turned to asphalt oil and coke. Just up the beach a little ways, that deposit is light and very refinable and that pool of oil goes all the way to the Sierra foothills.

Man this year is flying by so fast... i was ordering **** yesterday and it was like "Shipping may 7th" and i was like Jesus that is like a month out! ohh... wait....

1714745158342.jpeg

Many places here in town the crappy 91 is over $6
Our's is $4.19 I see. That's what I run in the lawn mowers. I usually run 91 in my old cars with no issues. I have run some E10 in them but I drive them pretty easy when I do.

Our's is $4.19 I see. That's what I run in the lawn mowers. I usually run 91 in my old cars with no issues. I have run some E10 in them but I drive them pretty easy when I do.
why 91 in your lawnmower? i use 87 for everything pretty much

-
Back