Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So since I rarely drink, and live vicariously thru you folks. What's the beverage of choice tonight.
I bought this to try earlier this week…very good. Finishing them up as I type.

IMG_2980.jpeg

testing electrical in my car tonight.. only thing that looks like it's not working is the dome light.. ordered a new bulb and dash lights, pulled the switch and the rheostat is corroded.. i love this old stuff though, gonna take it to work tomorrow and clean it and take the whole switch apart to clean/lube it. i love when all the little stuff works right :)

I got real lucky on the wiring on this car, no dry wires and nothing hacked up anywhere
All LED in mine what a difference!

All LED in mine what a difference!
I jumpered across the fuse and lit mine up to make sure they work and they all work fine.. not gonna touch it :) I can't wait to clean up the dash and polish ****.. some of the chrome/plastic is worn but will look better clean

Good Morning all. One day closer to the 10th. Normal hitch ended on the 1st but since I had to come to work late due to the boat being unboardable, the 10th it is.

A little afternoon snack. I bought these scallops in Saigon this week. So there it is. Scallops and bacon and some Cocktail sausages and a little bread.
PXL_20240504_074758640.jpg

Good Morning all. One day closer to the 10th. Normal hitch ended on the 1st but since I had to come to work late due to the boat being unboardable, the 10th it is.
Big birthday party here at my house on the 10th, which I think is Friday. My step grandsons first birthday. I am told there will be a hundred people here. Can't wait to see that party. I will keep you all informed.

Big birthday party here at my house on the 10th, which I think is Friday. My step grandsons first birthday. I am told there will be a hundred people here. Can't wait to see that party. I will keep you all informed.
Hope you have a table big enough to hide all the beer cans!

I guess the new issue of HMN came out yesterday. Put a small print ad in it. Man the phone was insane yesterday on old stuff. Well worth getting into them and deep pockets no complaining.

-
Back