Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I am catching up with coffee crew and playoff hockey. Both have been busy. Sadly, no matter what, one of the remaining Canadian teams is going to get eliminated this next round. I sure do miss Don Cherry this time of year!

I thought for certain that the Bruins were going down with an OT Loss... which would have been fitting given their season. Pasta saved the day this time.

I thought for certain that the Bruins were going down with an OT Loss... which would have been fitting given their season. Pasta saved the day this time.
Will have to check that out on DVR, read on ESPN of the OT loss so not as interested.

Morning gents...

Away for a week and the lawn looks like crap... but it's soaked and not looking like rain stops until Tuesday. I'm sure the neighbors are happy.

Well I am catching up with coffee crew and playoff hockey. Both have been busy. Sadly, no matter what, one of the remaining Canadian teams is going to get eliminated this next round. I sure do miss Don Cherry this time of year!
Yes sir I agree !

FB_IMG_1714918853897.jpg

:lol:

Morning, wind is getting old around here. Calm yesterday morning the wind came in and you didn't want to be outside. Spread some grass seed and can't water as the wind blows it away from the grass.

thinking-face.png
We could expand that to the NPS/National Pest Service. They could monitor insects, skunks,coyotes, rats and mice, crows, swallows, burros and such. Plus the most destructive of pests, teenage boys with beer. :lol: How many thousand Fed jobs could that create?

View attachment 1716245811 We could expand that to the NPS/National Pest Service. They could monitor insects, skunks,coyotes, rats and mice, crows, swallows, burros and such. Plus the most destructive of pests, teenage boys with beer. :lol: How many thousand Fed jobs could that create?

Innovation and adventure are born of beer + teenagers... :thumbsup:

"WE'RE GOING TO MEXICO"

Interesting

Chrysler 1964-65 doomsday device, a DOHC 426 hemi. Never produced, never run under it's own power. As soon as NASCAR heard about it, all overhead cam V8's were banned in 1966. After the ban, this engine was no longer needed.

Screenshot_20240505_112324_Facebook.jpg

-
Back