Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning shotgunners

Blue sky above, but the valley is fogged in where you can't see the bottom of the hill.

Garage day until I run into a part or tool I don't have. Hope to get some forward progress

So long couple of days, working on a great batch of students learning defensive skills. Just a quick drive by as they are about to show up and we begin anew. Today we focus on Carbine then migrate to transitions. They will be exhausted mentally and physically from yesterday. Safety is key. My teaching table with props is loaded! As an instructor I cannot hardly ask them to do a complex skill if I can’t demonstrate it! Hah! Have a great day guys and one girl!

View attachment 1716248493

I love transition drills.

No slings, huh?

:)

Morning folks. I should hop in the shower while every one else is in bed. Down to the lobby for breakfast. These 2 sleepy heads are slow to get ready. No wonder why we don't get going till 10 or so. :BangHead: :lol:

That's interesting. I just use what is in my hand or laying close
Carbine is a primary weapon.... pistol is secondary so if you're working with the carbine, you generally keep going unless it goes dry or there is a malfunction. If things are busy and there isn't time to resolve the malfunction, you transition to the sidearm.

If you're using Shotgun breaching, then you'd go carbine to Shotgun to conduct the breach, then back to carbine.

Fun stuff

Morning everyone and a happy weekend to ya.
1715430843179.png

falling asleep at work.... took some allergy pills and i'm fooked..

Changed gears. Started on the doors. Glass all out and bottom isnt terrible. Drew out my first panel and about to cut it out. Not going to be too picky as long as rust is gone.

Kim btought Ocean out for a visit, and like clockwork the fox did a drive by. Ocean lit up and was after it. 600 feet away, and thank goodnes for the training collar. She came back.

what are you doing for your wife/mother for Mother's Day? mine asked for me to get rid of something for her so that was my morning project...won't she be surprised when she gets home and sees I actually started/finished a task in one day. and in the morning to boot! I removed this from her office, a few bits and pieces at a time. now, to get it in the garage before she gets home.

S1051775.JPG

S1051776.JPG

S1051777.JPG

-
Back