Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK white print 87 and up at least, ecu/dist marked so at leats 72 up since it says ecu. Print is low also. Still a 28K coil. Well worht the buy it price.

1715763685115.png

Last edited:
Well the dog is now mostly off the leash now except when it is dark out to pee. Here is a PIA thing I did not think about. Flea meds, like Nexguard since we have a pond and topicals wash off. Well she has a exam last month and all the shots so good to go. Whell you cant buy it without a prescription. Great caqll the vet tell the girl what is going on, nothing they can do without seeing the dog. OK when. July! Hell need it now. Call the rescue place no can do. Hell hope the $70 flea collar works a few months! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :wtf:

Prob what engine\.ign?
Actually I think the tower connector is different. The older ones use a "male" coil wire end the 79 up uses a female style kind of like a Hei term inside the tower itself. . I have the later ones nos if needed about the same price.

You not talking lean burn right? Look in the top of your coil and where the spark plug wire goes is it like a post in it with a slot? If so that coil will not work without changing the end I believe. Hard to tell without seeing it from the top. The FSM should have the part number in it in the electrical section in the tune up specs also.

Dam my mopar does not go that high. Not well versed on 80's stuff. Thats a 24 part numbes so around 64-65 ish fitment.

Dam my mopar does not go that high. Not well versed on 80's stuff. Thats a 24 part numbes so around 65=65 ish fitment.
That's OK. It looks the same as the coil that's in there and I got curious once you said it was a good price. I don't want to cook the computer though because it also acts in place of the ballast resistor. Magic 80s voodoo! I'm not putting serious money into it. That engine won't be in there next year. Just waiting to find a 360 at the right price.

Mopar coils are weird. You can have the same part number, different colors and print. The 100 point guys want the year specific one. Sometimes a real ***** to find it then the right date code. blue is early 60's green to around mid 70-'s then white afterwards. Yellow still not sure yet

Last edited:
What exactly you want?
An LA 360 that isn't a complete mess. Whole Magnums go for around 600 in the yards here, and the LAs that I've seen people want more than that for a whole engine. Might as well magnum swap it once all the costs are taken into consideration.

An LA 360 that isn't a complete mess. Whole Magnums go for around 600 in the yards here, and the LAs that I've seen people want more than that for a whole engine. Might as well magnum swap it once all the costs are taken into consideration.
The was a 2000 R/T 5.9 and trans that came up a few days ago. I will post it if I run across it again 60K on it

-
Back